Adf.ly blocked by Department of Telecom!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Damn depositfiles blocked...can't download files now any tricks?

1. go to vinaget.us/check and paste the depositefiles link in the box and click check.
2. click on BBcode and copy it.
3. go to cbox.vinaleech.com, put up any name in name field, click login.
4. if the name is available, then it will require a password from you. submit the password.
5. then paste the copied BBcode into message field and click go.
6. wait for some time and you will get a direct download link to the file (it may be through adf.ly,etc link)

sushovan

In the zone
lol.. which retards block sites but leaves the secure domain? uploaded.net, adf.ly are blocked but https is accessible and why the hell imgbox.com is blocked :-x f*** this government

¶§Ç

Broken In
i can access all the sites which you have been discussed here... i dont have vpn or vps to open... i can directly surf with my ISP...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
1. go to vinaget.us/check and paste the depositefiles link in the box and click check.
4. if the name is available, then it will require a password from you. submit the password.
6. wait for some time and you will get a direct download link to the file (it may be through adf.ly,etc link)

does it works?

does it works?

¶§Ç

Broken In
When you get that error... try to refresh page by pressing ctrl+F5 by this its refresh page by getting content from server side...

Top Bottom