Adding sinatures in YAHOO! MAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

adi87

Journeyman
How can i add my own signature in YahooMAil.
I have the weblink of the picture i want as a signature as well as the picture on my HDD.
How can i add it to all outgoing messages so that in the mail they can see th pic?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Go to yahoo mail and on the right hand top corner, u will see Options (next to What's New,SMS Mail alerts, Upgrades). Click on Options and select signatures and then u can post ur own siggy.

Cheers n e-peace.....

Netjunkie

In the zone
First upload the picture that you want to use as a signature to some free hosting site like imageshack
You will get a link to the picture that you uploaded.

Next login to yahoo mail, click on options & then the signature link and select HTML.

Leave the default tags as they are and in between the tags insert the link that you got on imageshack and you are done.

OP
A

adi87

Journeyman
But i m using OPERA and no HTML option is there.
When i paste the link only the web address is displayed in my outgoing mail?????????????

Netjunkie

In the zone
Firstly, are you using a co.in account?

I am able to use the signatures with the .com account but they dont work with the co.in account. ( Correct me if I am wrong ). As far as i have checked, this is true.

This is what Yahoo offers to a .com account.
The signatures can be viewed instantly.

*img518.imageshack.us/img518/2898/demo1ie2zs.th.jpg

But for a .co.in account

*img518.imageshack.us/img518/9057/demo2ie7ma.th.jpg

I have used the same HTML source that worked on the .com account here too, but it dosent work. :x

Also features like Address Autocomplete are not available for co.in accounts. :evil:

Different rules for different countries... WTF? :evil: :evil:

OP
A

adi87

Journeyman
Yeah!!!!! ()&)(&(*#*&%%$&^#$%&^#$
Noadding signatures for the .co.in account...
why the hell is it sO ????????????????????????????????///
Does ne body out there knows how to add signatures to the .co.in yahoo account ?????
Also wht about gmail ? How can signatures be added to them?

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Because yahoo treats Indians like second class netizens. Another reason to boycott yahoo. Hotmail isn't any different btw.
As for gmail, its simple! Just click on settings.

OP
A

adi87

Journeyman
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wat are the OTHER Reasons to boycott YAHOO! ?

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
chesss said:
Because yahoo treats Indians like second class netizens. Another reason to boycott yahoo. Hotmail isn't any different btw.
As for gmail, its simple! Just click on settings.

sorry dood am still stuck with yahoo :D

OP
A

adi87

Journeyman
So the conclusion is that in the .co.in ver of YAHOO!MAIL signatures (pictographic) cant be added.?????????

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Well can't understand what is with Yahoo! Most of their services would be seen only in IE 6! I don't know about IE 7 as shown in above screenshots.

Here is my screenshot...note the e-mail id!
*img126.imageshack.us/img126/6544/yahoo11rv.th.jpg

I get image normally on IE6 but not on Firefox. Anyways use
Tag in Yahoo! Signature to work and select signature as html! It should work on most accounts!

I am a Yahoo! Deliver Exclusive customer...i checked the promotion ads option while registering and for it I also get POP3 Access free in Yahoo! Mail India!

and with this...I am 1000 Posts old! AHA! :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom