Acronis TrueImage 10 now legally free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
For the uninitiated, Acronis TrueImage is the best backup clone software available on the web and is actually better than Norton Ghost.

Click HERE or HERE, sign up to get a confirmation email use it and log in or wait for the email with the serial number. I got the serial number about 10 minutes after submitting the form because both web servers are getting hammered since the deal hit the web about 12 hours ago. You will get the email with serial as well as you can just log onto the website and get it from your account where you download the software. Alternatively, you can head over to the the US site and log in to get the download from the "My Registered Products" section.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Wrong Section
I think they provide old versions of TrueImage for free(like Ashampoo). Earlier, they provided True Image 8 and now 10. Got to know about that from labnol

OP
G

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
How is the wrong section? From the official description at the top:
"This is the place to share what you know, and learn what you don’t. If you have questions that do not qualify as either Hardware or Software questions, post them here"

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Allright, ur post was not a question, it was NEWS...
For this kinda things we have "Random NEWS" section...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom