A very impressive video demo of nVidia's Tegra !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
This is not news by any means as most of you already now about the upcoming nVidia mobile chipset platform codenamed Tegra first demoed at MWC earlier this year.. I just found out the following video demo of laptopmag.com's handling of the Tegra prototype.. take a look guys.. its really really impressive.....

*blog.laptopmag.com/wow-hands-on-with-nvidia-tegra-prototype-device#more-4613

*www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/718/Tegra_platform.jpg

And of course while there’s no announcement dates for this product yet–or one like it–we should be expecting theem in 2009. The prototype we saw included a 600-MHz ARM11 processor and GeForce GPU and is based on Windows CE. Check out what this device was able to do in our hands-on video. Its graphics and multitasking power is unparalleled, and we can’t wait to see this technology show up in real shipping MIDs. We expect to learn and see more at CES and GSMA.

One proper mobile product out incorporating this and i'm sold....the 720p video, super multitasking and HDMI.... it seems like a dream on a mobile device..

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
rockthegod said:
One proper mobile product out incorporating this and i'm sold....the 720p video, super multitasking and HDMI.... it seems like a dream on a mobile device..
Never had enough money for the best things. :(

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^That would be great! :D
So will Tegra be able to bring in new powerful handheld consoles like PSP into the market?

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
gosh...this is so freaking awsm...I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE...*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/15.png...
BTW, wht would it cost whn its available? wait, lemme guess- "25K"... :-s

Pat

Beyond Smart
Lol! This is not a "phone". Its a chipset that can be used in future phones! And I seriously doubt how economical it would be (if it would ever launch i.e.)

OP
rockthegod

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
^That would be great! :D
So will Tegra be able to bring in new powerful handheld consoles like PSP into the market?

Its primarily designed for MID/PMPs or WinCE based mobile platforms so I guess that this one won't be used in any gandheld gaming platform.... dunno whether Sony will incorporate a nVidia GPU in its next-gen PSP.....but if they do that will be awesome.. !!!!

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
The demo looks very promising but notice that it also gets slowed down when the user connects it to the TV through the HDMI port, just thinking how well the games could be played on this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom