8K Magic, Can your PC/Browser/Player handle this youtube video?

ratul

█████████████████

Watch it in 8k, and tell the results.
For me, in firefox (39.0.3), no video, just some pixelated mess at 8k
*i.imgur.com/LjQeLIz.jpg

In MPC-HC, stuttering audio with 20fps (30fps original), maxing out the CPU (i7-3612qm).
*i.imgur.com/mdRAtvA.jpg

*i.imgur.com/DKOuSqd.jpg

*i.imgur.com/PX71Utz.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
Your question is incorrect. It should be can your Internet handle it? I'll report after testing.

tkin

Back to school!!
Played in Laptop and desktop.

Laptop - Chrome - Hitching every few secs.
Desktop - Chrome - Flawless.

Still need to see if I can play it in MPC-HC(HW Accelerated LAV).

But I need a tool to download it, is there a free tool to download 8k? The tool I have is only allowing upto 4k.

OP
ratul

ratul

█████████████████
Played in Laptop and desktop.

Laptop - Chrome - Hitching every few secs.
Desktop - Chrome - Flawless.

Still need to see if I can play it in MPC-HC(HW Accelerated LAV).

But I need a tool to download it, is there a free tool to download 8k? The tool I have is only allowing upto 4k.

YouTube Video Converter and Download - ClipConverter.cc works i think, i used IDM though, gets 40Mbps due to local peering on youtube, still takes about 15-20 seconds initially buffering and loads for 5 secs. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Your question is incorrect. It should be can your Internet handle it? I'll report after testing.

haha, yeah, but the main thing on my mind was how stressed the machine was while just playing the video with this resolution and bitrate, and it's not at all a low end machine, guess it'd take some serious time and overhaul before 8k becomes mainstream, heck even 4k monitors are pretty expensive right now. :p

- - - Updated - - -

As I have 20MBPS connection I can play in 4k and experience all the wonderful details and sounds in the video...

4k loads for me as well without any buffering, the main question targets the 8k. :twisted:

Top Bottom