7600M IN G6 2005AX instead of 7670M

Status
Not open for further replies.

duke123

In the zone
i brought a HP G6 2005ax in july hp world locally...everwhere including flipkart and Hp website and reviews posted here i saw AMD Radeon HD 7640G + 7670M Dual GPU ...but now i noticed i have a AMD Radeon HD 7640G + 7600M Dual GPU...also i have a hitachi hard disc while others have segate or toshiba ones...
i have done some graphics updates can it be because of that...
i have not experienced any problems with the laptop but seeing this i am worried....how can this be possible...???
23-08-2012 21-49-58.png

RON28

Cyborg Agent
don't worry, this has happened with many laptops across the world...for eg...if a laptop has 6770M graphic card, device manager shows 6700M. nothing to worry about that. and you got hitachi HDD, whats bad in that? though i heard toshiba HDD delivers slower performance compared to seagate HDD. check for HDD benchmarks to know the read and write speed of your HDD.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ yup. even GPU_Z shows HD7700 in case of desktop if one checks a HD7770. It is 7670. HP won't fit some with 7650 and others with 7670.

ninjamishr007

Right off the assembly line
i brought a HP G6 2005ax in july hp world locally...everwhere including flipkart and Hp website and reviews posted here i saw AMD Radeon HD 7640G + 7670M Dual GPU ...but now i noticed i have a AMD Radeon HD 7640G + 7600M Dual GPU...also i have a hitachi hard disc while others have segate or toshiba ones...
i have done some graphics updates can it be because of that...
i have not experienced any problems with the laptop but seeing this i am worried....how can this be possible...???
View attachment 6555

Hey, if you take a look at the all parts of a laptop, they shouldn't be of same brand made like Hp,Toshiba, Acer, Dell etc.. They may have dvd rw of Samsung, Sony... hdd of Wd, Segate, Hitachi, transcend. Ram of zion, Hynix, cross hair. So these are the companies who are making the part or accessories of a laptop. So , there is no issue with the brands inside a package of a brand.:-D

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completely fine and there is no problem.

I have HD 6950 in my PC and it says 'HD 6900' series.

Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom