7 inch Android tablet

suhailhdin

Broken In
I am looking for a 7 inch tablet. At least MVA or IPS display. Dual core CPU. Dual core GPU or higher. 1 GB RAM. Not less than 8 GB internal storage. SIM card not necessary. I've given up looking for the same on internet. Please advice on the basis of your own experience. I'm done with reading almost all the tech reviews online. The more you read the more confused you get.

Last edited:

Ihthisham

Broken In
If you cant say what is your budget then how can I suggest you a tablet.If your budget is below 20 then Nexus 7 or Sammy Galaxy tab2 are the best Nexus7 through online retailers.

mastervk

In the zone
If budget no concern then ipad mini or nexus 7..

for budget less than 15k get ainol crystal/flame

for budget less than 10k ainol aurora 2

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Man you should edit the name of your thread.
Back on topic, for around 20k,get the 32 gb Nexus 7 from eBay...It is THE best seven incher right now.

OP
S

suhailhdin

Broken In
Thank you for your views and help. Rs. 14000/- is the budget. Yes, Tab 2 and Nexus 7 are the best, but not within my budget. The maximum I can go for is Rs 14000/-. Flame and Crystal are good when you see the review on Youtube and other such sites. Read somewhere that AmLogic processor that Ainol uses has some issues with some applications. That's why I'm looking for the user experiences rather than the tech reviews. When you look for the good processing speed, good battery life and storage, off course at a comparatively cheap price you find only four choices: Pipo, Onda, Cube and Ainol. These Chinese brands use Chinese processors like AmLogic, Rockchip and Allwinner processors. My concern is whether to go for them or not. And if yes, which one to go for among these three. Or shall I wait because Acer and Asus are going to hit Indian market with tablets below 15000/- starting new year.

Top Bottom