6870 or 560ti or 7850

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
S

som

Broken In
if you can wait a month or two - HD7850s price will come down further.

After a months I think so hd 7850 2gb versions will cost max upto 13k

2 months and one month is a long time .... Do nt really know whether prices will come down or not ... same thing happen while purchasing my rig during this feb ... dollar has came down to 50 but still these people have nt decreased the prices ... they always increase the prices for a reason but never decrease ....

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
2 months and one month is a long time .... Do nt really know whether prices will come down or not ... same thing happen while purchasing my rig during this feb ... dollar has came down to 50 but still these people have nt decreased the prices ... they always increase the prices for a reason but never decrease ....

Price will decrease not because of the stabilization in forex but because of the price cut made by AMD.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yep, AMD recently has annouced rice cut on gpus which made gpu prices like this :

The latest price adjustments will cause the HD 7750 to drop below $100, and the HD 7770 to $110. The competition of Nvidia's latest cards, AMD's HD 7850 and 7870, will decline to $200 and $240, respectively. On the higher end, expect the HD 7970 GHz Edition to retail for about $430 and the HD 7970 for $410. The HD 7950 Boost Edition should land at about $300, while the regular HD 7950 will hit $290. Of course, there will be variations depending on the manufacturer, but expect the price reductions to surface in the market next week.

OP
S

som

Broken In
Good news guys:hyper:.... purchased Sapphire HD 7850 in 15k + 5.5% tax:owned: :doublethumb::toast:..... Was pretty confused:pullhair: to choose b/w 560 ti & 7850 .... but thanks to all of u who had inclined me to go for 7850 .... paid 3k extra but i think its worth paying .... started playing MAX PAYNE 3 .... Graphics is so awesome even the chicks look real to me :rofl:.... Now my gaming family completed .... Special thanks to all TDF members ... Had very little knowledge about computer components seven months before ... the forum members & their posts helped me a lot in carefully purchasing my baby ... Thanks to all ... Now
:flamewar: HELL OF THE GAMING STARTS :2subs::newgun: :enforcer2: :machinegun2: ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom