5.1 Sound system

Status
Not open for further replies.

saipradeepg

Broken In
Hi Guys,
I'm able to play movies perfectly but when i play mp3's i'm getting decent quality but not on all the speakers...I dont know why..Please help me...
I have creative soundblaster live 24 bit and creative inspire 5200 speaker system.
all the speakers are perfectly fine....
when i play mp3's, only 2 speakers are getting the output...

rohitkorde

Broken In
it is evident that u have not configured the connection from the sound card to the speakers properly...or have not made proper settings on ur Soundblaster Software.

sound cards essentially have 3 stereo output(blue,green,red)...depending on the make of ur speaker(i m not aware about the inputs of 5200).....u need to make proper connection.....check the user manual for assistance.

If ur sure that u have made the connections properly then check the setting in ur creative software that came with ur card.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Also check whether Windows is set to recognize the 5.1 system. Go to Control Panel->Sounds & Audio Devices and under Speaker Settings, click Advanced. Now select the setup as 5.1 surround sound speakers.

b.paarthasarathy

iamphoenix
i've also got the same problem when i bought the pc ....
i will tell u the steps how i solved the problems ....
there will be three modes in ur 5.1 ..... (as in my galaxy 5.1 speaker)
1. 5.1 or ac3 or somthing like that
2. aux
3. pc
but needn't be the same in case ur speaker....
change the mode to "pc" provided that u connected ur wires frm ur pc to the "pc" section at the back of ur woofer or amp .... now all speakers will work.......

but remember this will work only for ur mp3's .... but if u wanna play any 5.1 encoded dvd movies means again switch back to 5.1 mode.....

ajaybc

Youngling
I think you need to turn on speaker fill.As mp3s are stereo and turning on speaker fill creates a virtual surround environment.

[URL=*img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soundpb5.jpg]*img234.imageshack.us/img234/3076/soundpb5.th.jpg[/URL]

dreams

Gracias Senor
I visited reliance digital store in ambience mall last week..I saw altec lansing 5.1 speaker set for 3990/-

Is it worth buying this 5.1 altec for that price. Not sure whether it is incl of taxes or exclusive of taxes.

Is reliance digital shop good???

ajaybc

Youngling
I visited reliance digital store in ambience mall last week..I saw altec lansing 5.1 speaker set for 3990/-

Is it worth buying this 5.1 altec for that price. Not sure whether it is incl of taxes or exclusive of taxes.

Is reliance digital shop good???

It must be Altec Lansing VS3251.I bought it one month ago at Cochin for Rs.3750.

dreams

Gracias Senor
^^ is it good??? browsed other similar posts and got Logitech was good in this category???

Nikhilcgnr

Broken In
Hi Guys,
I'm able to play movies perfectly but when i play mp3's i'm getting decent quality but not on all the speakers...I dont know why..Please help me...
I have creative soundblaster live 24 bit and creative inspire 5200 speaker system.
all the speakers are perfectly fine....
when i play mp3's, only 2 speakers are getting the output...

turn on cmss 3d in ur creative control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom