Status
Not open for further replies.

vasanth_12345

Journeyman
I have atnt2 m64 16mb gfx card i put it on a 2x agp slot the card provides
fine but the problem is whenever a program such as nvhardpage or the nvidia driver loads up the screen blanks repeatedly but within a second it comes to normal what is the problem

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
vasanth_12345 said:
I have atnt2 m64 16mb gfx card i put it on a 2x agp slot the card provides
fine but the problem is whenever a program such as nvhardpage or the nvidia driver loads up the screen blanks repeatedly but within a second it comes to normal what is the problem
the softwares must be collecting information when the screen turns black.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: wat do u mean

vasanth_12345 said:
wat do u mean by that.Making fun or what.now really plssss.No offence man

Hey what do you mean dude,
I am not making fun, seriously I think the software must be taking some informaion reguarding your G-card.
So what's so funny about it ???

vshah

Broken In
the driver page is reading the chip info/capabilities from the graphics card, which causes it to blink while it tests the card for an instant. the same thing happens when you're setting up your 3d card for use in a game. its perfectly normal.

OP
V

vasanth_12345

Journeyman
But

Okay i tried to overclock the card but using a software nvhardpage but it doesnt seem to be able to get the core frequency and the memory frequency throws up a error with monitor blancking out and coming back wat is the problem.anyway rachitboom2 sorry

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: But

vasanth_12345 said:
Okay i tried to overclock the card but using a software nvhardpage but it doesnt seem to be able to get the core frequency and the memory frequency throws up a error with monitor blancking out and coming back wat is the problem.anyway rachitboom2 sorry
Their could be two things =>
1. Either your G-card does not support OC of core frequency.
2. Or try the G-card OC tool "Power Strip".

Status
Not open for further replies.