4G services coming in India

amjath

Human Spambot
Our country really sucks in the hands of this politicians, even broadband is not cheaper.

Can u guys check the broadband tariff provided by Virgin media in UK, u ll come to know where we actually are

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
I heard (may be rumors) somewhere that reliance Industries (Mukesh ambani owned) will roll out 4G with data rate of Rs 10/GB and tablet with capacitive screen cost just 3.5 K

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Reliance plans for Rs10/GB 4G plans. Plus, 4G tablets for as low as 3.5k

I have high hopes this time.

bsnlapp

Right off the assembly line
First 4G service to be launched in Calcutta
Source

GUESS WHAT...!!?? Airtel plays a good role in Brainwashing people with annoying (made in AP or MH network backhaul)
2G voice, 3G and 4G.
Hey..people.. team work of airtel with the indian government is the key to policy makers
no wonder.. they can afford a 90 second advertisement on TV.

AIRTEL'S 4G SERVICE ZUCKS IN BANGALORE WITH BANDWIDTH OF 9-14 Mbps
QC - Quality Control Grades are D+ on PINGTEST and other QC software

Is it worth paying for fair usage of 9 GB for Rs 1400 ??
3G never got cheaper in the first place.... you are basically paying 1500 for 10GB... and you claim.. the tera..mera..ad on tv

VERIZON'S 4G OFFERS JITTER FREE BANDWIDTH OF 45 Mbps in New York.
Not the famous fair usage policy inventors like the MH or AP indian politicians

We shall hope for other BWA players like Aircel and Infotel.

Checkout my 3G modem...

*www.speedtest.net/result/2115790767.png

Usui1811

uıɐƃɐ ʇou 'ʇıɥs ɥo
Indian mobile net would never reach to the speed which the name literally means, our GPRS was always quite slower than EDGE of other countries, our 3G was about 2.5 GB and i am sure that the so called 4G would merely be of 3G speed.

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
got this airtel 4g speedtest.... (searched over internet)
*i.imgur.com/pUMkE.png

Last edited:

deepaksharma

any news when these services coming to delhi ... the 3g services given by mobile operators are really sucked up.... they need to go with the change ....

corin.bhutani

Bharti Airtel really do well by launching this service. It seems that 4g is going much fater than the 3d services. But i think it should be launch in some other areas like Delhi, Punjab, Haryana…:razz:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Ohh what's the use. We could be into 6G services at 80 Rs per MB and just checking those news on Google would set us back by 50Rs.

Thank you but sorry we are not interested at this tariff. You see We still get News Magazines in hard paperback cheaper than these.

munish51

Broken In
Till date many of us are not even handy with 3G so there is nothing to think about the 4G services so far.
But yes it would be good for current 3G users since the package price of their existing 3D connection will definitely go down.

Top Bottom