Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Dude, please stop spamming every thread. I and many others know that you have bought that card but please just stop it.

booobooo

Rallying The Rig
Psychosocial...Do You Have A Problem In My Advocatibg What Is Good To Buy. Please Stick To Your Own Coments As Much As I Do.

Either Of us Has No Right To Intrude Each Other.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Did you even bother to look at his budget of requirement before recommanding it ? Tell me. The topic title itslef says HD4670 vs 9500GT that means his budget is low (<5k).

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Isnt it out of his budget ? If he is ready to extend his budget, then definitely 9600GT but otherwise, HD4670. BTW, we debated soo much. The OP never replied :).

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Okay luk now

HD4650 @ 4.8k
HD4670 @ 5.4k

These have a performance difference which is negligible.

9600GT @ 6.2k

I wud say, the xtra 0.8k will be very very productive, and even more, cuz as I said earlier, an OCed 9600GT performs like a 9800GTX, if not 9800GTX+.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^What I am trying to tell is the OP is not responding in any manner so we dont know if he can extend his budget or not. In some cases, people even refuse to pay .5k more! And what if his PSU is not powerful enough to handle the 9600GT ? There are many things to look at. All we need is the OP, who is stuck in 8th grade to reply!

booobooo

Rallying The Rig
Psychosocial...His Budget May Be Low But Since It is Not That Low...He Could Wait And Upgrade To What We can Say An Excellent Value For His Paitence.

toofan

Technomancer
OP first check your budget and then the time of purchase and buy the best you can get at that time. Don't think that if I had waited i would have bought that.
Make a clear decision. and then go for it. google the suggestions and then follow them.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
OP first check your budget and then the time of purchase and buy the best you can get at that time. Don't think that if I had waited i would have bought that.
Make a clear decision. and then go for it. google the suggestions and then follow them.

simple 9600 is faster than 4670 even at default.if overclocked its more faster.4670-100 so 9600-125@ default.if OC 9600-135 to 150

Status
Not open for further replies.