46" 3D TV [150K] - Gaming

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Good choice!
W850 is the best!
I too got it for 85k from dealer(He arranged for me) and it's a black beauty!

All software are awesome!Clarity is by far the best as compared to Samsung !

For HDMI cables check spec sheet provided in your TV!
Anyway higher version do offer backward compatibility!

So cross check both Yamaha and 850 spec sheets!

You will get more cheaper with dealer!
Usually I always go to dealer and ask price then show him online price and I get a good bargain!

Which size you got? 42"?
The dealers here have short HDMI cables which I already have. That's a freakin 5m one.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Which size you got? 42"?
The dealers here have short HDMI cables which I already have. That's a freakin 5m one.

Got 47" W850 packed piece with Bill,Waranty,3D glasses,etc for 85k ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393698005.752030.jpg

You won't get HDMI cables that locally !
You need to go to tech markets like Nehru Place in Delhi,etc

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Re: 46" 3D TV [150K] - Gaming

WTH! 47" in 85k when? how? where?

- - - Updated - - -

new house? the switchboard looks broken

Yep 85k from a sony dealer whom I have contacts!
Basically they get offers from Sony
e.g. He got some bonus rewards or something like that(For target completion e.g sell 4-5 CR goods in 3 yrs....) for 1on1(Buy1 get 1) TV.So he wanted to sell the second W850.

I got sealed box brand new W850!

Yep I renovated my home!
That switch board had internal wiring remaining!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@kunal: nice TV and excellent Living Room :)
so how is the 3D in it?

WOW !! I wish i could atleast buy the TV for some 90K ..
Feeling so bad for buying it at 1,04,000 :((((
in snapdeal its 96k
Sony Bravia KDL-47W850A 47 Inches Full HD Smart LED Television - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com
btw how much for Yamaha 299?
u r not buying a BluRay Player?

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
@kunal: nice TV and excellent Living Room :)
so how is the 3D in it?

in snapdeal its 96k
Sony Bravia KDL-47W850A 47 Inches Full HD Smart LED Television - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com
btw how much for Yamaha 299?
u r not buying a BluRay Player?

Thanks for compliment!

I tried screen mirroring with my Sony!
We'll 3D is purely awesome!
& that 2D-3D feature works in sports!
Made sure to have Videocon D2H due to 3D compatibility .

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Thanks for compliment!

I tried screen mirroring with my Sony!
We'll 3D is purely awesome!
& that 2D-3D feature works in sports!
Made sure to have Videocon D2H due to 3D compatibility .

You got your Y510p yet?
Tell us about 3D gaming.
Crysis 3 has inbuilt stereoscopic 3D.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Imagine gaming in a such a room. WOW!
Just you wait........my TV is also coming soon. Planning to max out Crysis 3 on it in 3D.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
A good HDMI cable is a must.These screens are reference grade stuff so it will bring along the good and the bad equally. Spend around 4K for a good HDMI cable to get the best of the TV. Dont skimp.Buy an Audioquest Pearl or a QED Profile or Chord Company Super Shield HDMI cable and you will amazed at what it does.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

A good HDMI cable is a must.These screens are reference grade stuff so it will bring along the good and the bad equally. Spend around 4K for a good HDMI cable to get the best of the TV. Dont skimp.Buy an Audioquest Pearl or a QED Profile or Chord Company Super Shield HDMI cable and you will amazed at what it does.

Man a 5m one costs 10k.

Compare before you buy - Audioquest Pearl HDMI Cable - 5m Price in India | Compare Audioquest HDMIPEA05 Prices,Reviews & Ratings - Junglee.com

What's the difference? It's just a cable.

- - - Updated - - -

Just found this:

*www.expertreviews.co.uk/home-enter...-cables-make-no-difference-the-absolute-proof

The Incinerator

Human Spambot

Yeah its just a cable that carries your audio and video signal. If it was a run of the mill 32 inch I wouldnt have bothered but these are over 45 inch reference screens and good cables matter here. Get short lengths like 1/2 mts.Shorter the better. People have varied opinion on cables and since I have seen the benefits,I would strictly recommend good HDMI cables.

The quality of the copper or the silver their purity,the shielding,the Gold in the HDMI plugs matter.Spin a blu ray and ull immediately notice. The sound also benefits a lot,drastic.

- - - Updated - - -

It cost below 4K ,those are bull crap prices,from that website. Visit HiEnd audio dealers.

- - - Updated - - -

*www.profx.com/thechord_digital_audio_interconnects.asp
Check the Chord here.These are Active ones.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

Yeah its just a cable that carries your audio and video signal. If it was a run of the mill 32 inch I wouldnt have bothered but these are over 45 inch reference screens and good cables matter here. Get short lengths like 1/2 mts.Shorter the better. People have varied opinion on cables and since I have seen the benefits,I would strictly recommend good HDMI cables.

The quality of the copper or the silver their purity,the shielding,the Gold in the HDMI plugs matter.Spin a blu ray and ull immediately notice. The sound also benefits a lot,drastic.

- - - Updated - - -

It cost below 4K ,those are bull crap prices,from that website. Visit HiEnd audio dealers.

I am getting the 42" sony w850 and I need to game at least say 3-4 m apart(from couch). So I need a cheap 5m. Paying 10k is too damn much.

- - - Updated - - -

That's HDMI 1.4a.
I think that's limited to 24Hz 1080p 3D.
Games gonna suck on that. :/

The Incinerator

Human Spambot

Audioquest Pearl HDMI Cable - 1m:Amazon:Electronics

Check this out.....

- - - Updated - - -

*www.amazon.in/gp/aw/ol/B003MDZLYM/ref=mw_dp_olp

The Incinerator

Human Spambot

Did you check the link I provided ,the fabulous and award winning audioquest is just for Rs 3k+ !!!

You are buying a 80k tv and Rs 200 cable !!! Its like buying a BMW and running it on Kerosene!!!

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

Did you check the link I provided ,the fabulous and award winning audioquest is just for Rs 3k+ !!!

You are buying a 80k tv and Rs 200 cable !!! Its like buying a BMW and running it on Kerosene!!!
It doesn't specify if it's 1.4 a or 1.4b.
1.4a won't be able to handle 3D gaming at more than 24Hz. In the 200 one I can at least try first and if it's not good then I'll get a better one.
Btw how much did you get your 55" for? Any discounts during diwali??

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I got it for around Rs 1.38L with a Belkin Gold surge protector. There were discounts from the dealer and a Headphone from Sony.Cables were bought separately .Even the power cable is modded.