• GSM is the best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
Dear all guys/dudes,

I am starting this thread for the Relience R-connect, CDMA enabled netsurfing card. I am seeking help, should I buy this one or should I go for the GSM based Airtel/Hutch card. :? :?
The major advantage with this card (2X) is that it comes with the headset and a speaker phone, you can just dial any cell no at 1 Rs and can also send SMS and there is also a organizer with it. :eek: :eek:
Be careful ask for 2x card or put some pressure for 3x one, it is faeture rich and has a better speed. :twisted: :twisted:
The present cost is 5900 only, this is specially for Laptops, the cost of services are in packages 550, 650, 950. :roll: :roll:
Can anybody give me further details on this. Thanks in advance. :lol: :lol:

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman
go 4 Airtel's Mobile Office. I bet u wont be let down.
I use LG G 1800. & believe me I get browsing speed of 921 Kbps. Dl speed 12Kbps as on average. all this 4 Rs.300 p.m.
I had Reliance phone LG 340E. Reliance servies is awful.
they already charge u 24/- hour. I think this is the costilest & worst service. b coz, when u connect it automatically gets disconnected & again automaticaaly gerts connected. so for 1 minute u end up paying 0.40 + 0.40 = 0.80 paise. this happened to me for 3 months. My monthly net bills ran to 1500/- pm. I used 2 wonder "net Surf Kiya nahi, D/l Kiya nahi, saala itna bill kaise aa gaya?"
then i surrendered my reliance FWP. After that i came 2 know about Airtel's Mobile Office. From july '05. no complians upil now. fully satisfied.

OP
sandeepthapa31

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
Guys, I have checked up from a very reliable person who is still using the R-connect, he says he has got a good service for the Rconnect. Has anybody tried down loading datas upto 30 -4- mb. I would like to know what was the pressure on pocket and how was the down load speed. kindly enlighte : :lol: :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom