26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
Arey, this thread still running. Hey guys! BTW yea, anyone who wants a meet just decide and post here. I ll definitely confirm if I am able to attend.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^Are you saying about personal meet(like din and the other guy, forgot his name) or again a full blown mumbai meetup?

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
i'll be returning back on the 25th for diwali. will be there till the 29th. if u guys have any meet during that period i'll be sure to come.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Prolly people could meet up on a Sunday, aditya shevade might be coming to Mumbai too around that time. And a few more people will need to be ping'ed on IRC, chat, twitter, facebook, etc and might turn up.

goobimama

 Macboy
So the latest update is I'm coming to Mumbai on the 29th of this month. Not sure whether I'm leaving Goa on the 29th or arriving in Mumbai on the 29th. It is a wednesday though. Someone create a new thread and round up all those who are game for the Digit Awesomeness Meet: Round 2. :)

goobimama

 Macboy
Hey, even we have Office for mac. What does that have to do with the meet? This is the Digit Awesomeness Meet btw. It's going to be legendary. People are going to talk about it for years to come. And we will never stop rubbing it in your face. So think about it.

mehulved

So 29th is agreed upon date? And as for the timings, 1 p.m. should be fine as people will be having blues while waking up on a holiday.

goobimama

 Macboy
I initiated it, but unfortunately I think my trip has been cancelled. I won't be there for the awesomeness meet (if it happens).

mehulved

I initiated it, but unfortunately I think my trip has been cancelled. I won't be there for the awesomeness meet (if it happens).
Goobi or no goobi, it has to happen! We will send your son to your house as a reminder.
And what about the place? where do we meet?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Decide the place & time.

Time : In afternoon at around 2 PM must be fine with most of you? what you say guys?

Place : I recommend Lamington road ;) :D ;) Just kidding. Give your options, so we can decide.

mehulved

Preferably some place where people can easily share costs. But, I'd like to avoid McD. And yes, we need to go to a place that's equally good for both veggies and non-veggies. Bandra should be, as always, a good central location. Or maybe some place at Phoenix Mills, Lower Parel.
Who are the people joining in? Cool G5, Manan, Preshit, Asfaq, aditya.shevade, confused, krazzy, batty, sree, sourabh, kenshin, rhitwick? anyone else?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Preferably some place where people can easily share costs. But, I'd like to avoid McD. And yes, we need to go to a place that's equally good for both veggies and non-veggies. Bandra should be, as always, a good central location. Or maybe some place at Phoenix Mills, Lower Parel.
Who are the people joining in? Cool G5, Manan, Preshit, Asfaq, aditya.shevade, confused, krazzy, batty, sree, sourabh, kenshin, rhitwick? anyone else?

Mehul, it won't be possible for me to join on 29th, I've office dat day.
Do it tomorrow I'm comin.
or weekend.

Or......Best of Luck and have fun.
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/26.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom