20 inch LED monitor, which one is the best?

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
So when it comes to Gaming, HD content playback etc which of the following is the best?

Samsung B2030 (LCD) - 6200
Samsung S20A300N - 6675
LG E2060T - 6500
BenQ GL2030 - 6200
Dell IN2030M - 6100

So looking at the tech specs and from personal experience which do you think is the best? If there's any other better brand/model kindly specify.

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
Well, none of the monitors you specified above support Full HD resolution. I think you should better buy an HD monitor by adding just 1-1.5K to your budget.

Consider this one BenQ G2222HDL - 21.5in Monitor review - Monitor - Trusted Reviews

OP
RiGOD

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
20 inch is a personal choice friends. So I'd like to know the best one in that regard.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
20 inch is a personal choice friends. So I'd like to know the best one in that regard.

My personal choice is BenQ and AOC for 20" Monitors,but you could have a look at this Philips.
I am using it now,though not too outlandish,it is no way crappy either and is much above average in performance and satisfaction(subjective opinion).

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Go for Dell IN2030 , I am having a IN2020 and it performs great , never go for lg they are crap I have Two of them with bad display lines and dead pixel ...
If you can extend your budget then get FULL HD ONES

rouble

Journeyman
Hey guys, I need a monitor too.I will buy it today only.
So tell me which one would be fine in the 20 inch range?
Most probably I would go with Dell but do tell me about the Samsung one.
It looks really nice.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Samsung B2030 is a very good monitor it has both DVI and VGA connection has very good picture Quality currently using this monitor but it is not LED or full HD you can get this monitor for 5,300 for this price its a great monitor.

Top Bottom