I want to buy a good quality branded USB Charger under Rs. 750/-

I expect following things:
1. Good Quality and Branded
2. At least 2 Amp output

Budget is flexible up to Rs. 1000/-
Sony CP-AD2 USB AC Adaptor - Sony : Flipkart.com

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
+1 to Sony. I'm using it and totally satisfied. Bought from amazon.in for around Rs.500/- only a few months back. Comes with a 1.5m long good quality micro usb cable.

polupoka

In the zone
+1 to Sony. I'm using it and totally satisfied. Bought from amazon.in for around Rs.500/- only a few months back. Comes with a 1.5m long good quality micro usb cable.

M satisfied too. I bought on august,2014 from amazon@483/- However i got one foot long cable! :(

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
I got the 1.5m cable, it is one of the best usb cable I have seen. A little thicker, but build quality is excellent.

OP
Moy

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
In some reviews customers said that 'some current leaking from the charger and its producing little amount of electric shock', is it true?

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
In some reviews customers said that 'some current leaking from the charger and its producing little amount of electric shock', is it true?

Haven't noticed any electric shock so far.

OP
Moy

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
Finally bought it @ Rs. 599/- and it is superb...no 'current leaking or electric shock' :clap2:

*i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/tanmoy88/Random/bccbae35-c914-4ad0-873d-0983e22c65cf_zpsta3zjojg.jpg

OP
Moy

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
Thanks..Ordered One :)

After receiving your charger just check if there is any 'current leaking or electric shock', if answer is NO then its OK, but if there is any 'current leaking or electric shock' then the product is faulty or duplicate. It is the only process to check duplicates.

Top Bottom