Suggest me one good mp3 player

2 requirements of mine are good sound quality and screen should be there :d

How are these ones

Creative neeon

Philips SA 2815

Sansa clip

Creative Stone

Transcend T.Sonic ( awesome features )

Does any one of them allows lyrics display ?

thanks lol

casual_gamer

In the zone
Also add Creative Zen Stone Plus with Speaker to that list. gives 20 hours of battery backup according to reviews but has poor fm reception.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Isn't Creative Neeon too old?

Check out Transcend players. They are worth every penny and have great audio quality.

Also check Creative Zen Stone Plus

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I don't know if you can get the SanDisk Sansa Clip in your budget. If you can then that's the one to go for. The display and UI is much better than Creative Zen Stone Plus's.

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
budget can extend till 3k LOL

never knew sony make cheap mp3 players too :d

see this

Transcend sounds equal to all these ? as it is rich in features

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Of course not. Transcend is only good for casual listening and value for money as it packs in lots of features and high capacity at a rock-bottom price. But as far as the sound quality is concerned it is behind the likes of Creative, SanDisk, etc.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Transcend sounds equal to all these ? as it is rich in features

Hell no. If you need excellent sound quality, look for Creative Zen Stone Plus or check for cowon and iriver entry level players.

moshel

Padawan
SQ wise sansa clip is the best in this lot, zen stone plus has got bad reviews.

navigation on sansa clip is more easier as it has a 4 line lcd. sansa clip has the power to drive high end earphones/headphones too.

@desiibond, creative neeon is old but a couple of them have showed on the ebay india site.

cowon has absolutely no entry level player and iriver is not available in india (if it were, then i would have bought it, as the players are extemely sexy and have good reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom