1mbps unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Can you list some of its great offers? Home699 and Home999 plans..It seems are for people who already use Airtel Landline. For those who don't we have to pay 1000+ for Unlimited 256!!

arnab2kool

On the net
I think BSNL still rules here. Using Home 500 for a year and never faced any problem in terms of speed. At night its free and during daytime I dont use it much, coz I work offline then. About other providers I dont care, but at night its more than 2 mbps! Believe it or not. BSNL is still the champ!

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
^^^I think you have not faced any billing errors from BSNL till now. That's why you are rejoicing. You would have thought otherwise if they made you pay thousands and billed you for your free time.:mad:

BSNL is a big loser.:mad:

crazyforever

Broken In
ALLIANCE ???
hey whats their motive behind giving such cheap packages ??? why arent they all over india !!! wish they would !!!
ahaaa - then 640kbps @ 20 hours(Per day) = 170GB/month - phew.........

i m already downloading 40-50 GB's per month on my UL-900

Binit

Right off the assembly line
kushagra_krates@yahoo.com said:
in my area they r givin 3 mbs unlimited for just 990
can u give details abt ur isp?

I use Ortel Cable here in Orissa
512 Kbps Limited DL(5 GB+ Night 1-7 Free) and Unlimited Upload for 925 PM
*www.ortel.net

Last edited:

Binit

Right off the assembly line
47shailesh said:
:D:D lolol

My service provider gives me FibreChannel(10Gb/s) connection for free because he has a competitor who is giving 3mbps@900 mine SP is vry scared...:D:D
r u in India?

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
Xankill3r said:
My net plan fom Airtel is great.:)
128 kbps unlimited. I get average speeds of about 350 to 400kbps:D

wat.... ???? how on earth do u get that ... !!!

pls enlighten me too ... im on airtel as well {128 ul } :rolleyes:

enticer86

Stay Silent!
CINTEL ENTRINO said:
wat.... ???? how on earth do u get that ... !!!

pls enlighten me too ... im on airtel as well {128 ul } :rolleyes:

lol evn im on the sm plan n i kno its impossible to get even 35-40 kbps

Xankill3r

Broken In
lol, I dunno how that happens. I'll give the exact speeds I get :

Morning till evening(about 8 pm) I download at 250 kbps. After that it goes upto 350 - 400 kbps.

*I wont ask my ISP to look into the matter(why fix something thats not broken);) . And yeah who said that the condition is good abroad?
I play Silkroad Online(MMORPG by Joymax Corp) and have made friends with people from all across the world. And believe me they DC more than I do. They told me it happens with all games they play. So I am quite satisfied by my connection.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom