1GB DDR400 selling

Status
Not open for further replies.

purini.rama

Right off the assembly line
1GB DDR400 selling brand: Transend with life time warranty.

Hi Friends,

<FONT color=black>I have 1GB DDR400 RAM (DDR1) with me. It was taken with the amount of 4500/- Rs 5 months back. It was not used by any person .If any body needs pls call to my no:

Last edited:

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
consider revising ur price...5 months is half as good as second hand. brand new is available within 2.5k....

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
A 1 GB DDR 400 RAM module with a year of warranty thrown in costs just 2000/- in Chennai. Unless you do post what's so special about your 3.2k price, no one's gonna pay that much of extra cash for it.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
u use it or keep its second hand....dealing with probable unkown customers...who mostly cant see /feel the product.....

And as QWERTY right pointed out when new one is available for lower price ...y would one think of getting second hand...u have to get ur price to below 2K or 1.8 K.....or continue using it...

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
set ur new price to 1.3 k then people might think of buying it. or there is no way other then keeping it with you. or try it elsewhere

softwheels

Broken In
Hi

Speed means not mhz only. For example, 2.5-3-3-8 with 2t Stepping like.

These details appear at the time system is booted up. Am I a nut to get it answered just 400, which you already mentioned as ddr400. Then why I ask it again?

OP
P

purini.rama

Right off the assembly line
Transend DDR400 DIMM 3-3-3 these details are mentioned in the RAM. I am not at all used that RAM.

softwheels said:
Hi

Speed means not mhz only. For example, 2.5-3-3-8 with 2t Stepping like.

These details appear at the time system is booted up. Am I a nut to get it answered just 400, which you already mentioned as ddr400. Then why I ask it again?

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
dood transcend 667mhz is available in delhi for rs.1750.............and the 400mhz for rs.1500...do u have any proof for the price u purchased it at..like u must have got a bill....if so then ur trustable then i dont htink any one would like to strike a deal with u :???:

utsav

damn busy...
post some images of the RAM module and the bill and i am ready to pay u 1300 Rs as soon as u post d images only:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom