15-20k dedicated gaming rig

kels

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: dota2, dota, nba2k13, perfectworld,kos,darksiders

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 15-20k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: yes

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows XP

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500 I guess

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: NO

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: keyboard mouse speakers printer

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: asap

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: I've built actually this is my first build with the specs of:
Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 630
RAM: 4.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 401MHz (5-5-5-18)
Motherboard: MSI NF520T-C35 (MS-7615) (CPU1)
Graphics: Hanns.G HW173 (1152x864@75Hz)
1024MB GeForce GT 220 (MSI)
Hard Drive: 466GB Hitachi Hitachi HDS721050CLA SCSI Disk Device (ATA)
7 years in service haha

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: City of San Fernando, La Union. I'm buying locally. I'm not open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: have a blessed day everyone

Cilus

laborare est orare
Intel G630 @ 3.3K
Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2H @ 3K
Corsair 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3 @ 1.2K
WD 500 GB Caviar Blue HDD @ 4K
Sapphire/MSI HD 6670 1 GB GDDR5 @ 5.2K
Corsair VS450 PSU @ 2.1K
Acer 20" LCD Display @ 5.2K

OP
K

kels

thanks bro, I already have a monitor so I can save 5k. btw do you think I can still use my old HD "466GB Hitachi Hitachi HDS721050CLA SCSI Disk Device (ATA)"?

OP
K

kels

Intel G630 @ 3.3K
Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2H @ 3K
Corsair 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3 @ 1.2K
WD 500 GB Caviar Blue HDD @ 4K
Sapphire/MSI HD 6670 1 GB GDDR5 @ 5.2K
Corsair VS450 PSU @ 2.1K
Acer 20" LCD Display @ 5.2K

thanks men, I already have a monitor so I can less 5k. Btw do you think I can still use my old HD 466GB Hitachi Hitachi HDS721050CLA SCSI Disk Device (ATA)?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
We can not simply convert sadly. There are other factors such as local taxes/demand/import costs, etc involved.
exactly.ask yourself this.would you ask about advice on pc configuration in a mexican forum & then asking them to simply convert Mexican Peso values to rupee using online currency converter?op will get a much better advice if he ask in a forum like this from his/her own country.after all who here knows what is available locally & at what price in City of San Fernando.

Cilus

laborare est orare
If you are buying from City of San Fernando, then I can't be much help. I don't have any idea about the local pricing of your area.

Top Bottom