100k Gaming Rig

DOST_FRIEND59

Broken In
Hello Friends,

I am planning to deploy a new System for myself in upcoming Navratra season.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: It will be primarily be used for Adobe Creative Cloud (All Applications), Some Latest Games, Uploading to File-Hosting Websites, Web Designing and Tally.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: I have a Budget of Rs. 1,00,000/- . I Can extend it by a maximum of Rs. 10,000 extra

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Not sure how does that work.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1 T.B. SSD Primary (For OS)
1 T.B. HDD Secondary (For File Storage)

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: I would prefer in between 23-25 Inch with Full HD Resolution supporting HDMI Input (Expecting Good Speaker Quality)

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: None, It will be a fresh rig from scratch

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: In the Upcoming Navratra Season

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: I would get it done by an Assembler, not taking any chances (I Upgraded my system earlier on my own)

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: I live in Pitampura, New Delhi. I am Open to buy it either Online or Local market. Want the best price.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I need Wireless Keyboard and mouse with good durability. I also need a good Laser Printer (I will spend extra amount for it) Please suggest a good MFP Laser Printer.

Lan Port on Motherboard should be 1 gbps, I will be getting Jio Gigafiber 1 Gbps plan in next month.
Also need a Good UPS

nac

Aspiring Novelist
You have very good budget, you can sure fit everything in this budget.
Don't expect too much from the monitor speakers. They are puny ones, 2/3w speakers.
Check other ISPs as well, Jio seems expensive to me.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
ryzen 3600--17k
asus x570 tuf gaming plus--17k
2*16gb G.Skill RipjawsV F4-3200C16S-16GVK ram--13600
ASUS GEFORCE RTX 2060 ROG STRIX OC EDITION--29k( ASUS GEFORCE RTX 2060 ROG STRIX OC EDITION 6GB GDDR6 )
intel 660p 1tb NVMe ssd--8.4k ( Buy Online Intel 1TB 660P NVMe M.2 Internal SSD SSDPEKNW010T801 In India )
WD blue 1tb hdd--3k
*www.amazon.in/LG-23-8-Borderless-Monitor-Built/dp/B01BGI6GZC see below post OR cheaper option *www.amazon.in/LG-inch-55cm-LCD-Monitor/dp/B01IBM5V66*www.amazon.in/LG-inch-55cm-LCD-Monitor/dp/B01IBM5V66
Corsair TX650M--7.4k ( CORSAIR TX-M SERIES TX650M - 650 WATT 80 PLUS GOLD CERTIFIED PSU ) OR cheaper option CX650--5.4k (CORSAIR CX SERIES CX650 — 650 WATT 80 PLUS BRONZE CERTIFIED ATX PSU)
*www.amazon.in/F-203G-Channel-Multimedia-Speakers-System/dp/B00E2OY62S
*www.amazon.in/Logitech-Wireless-mk270r-Keyboard-Mouse/dp/B00CEQEGPI/
APC 1100VA ups--5.5k
COOLER MASTER MASTERBOX MB511 RGB--5.8k ( COOLER MASTER MASTERBOX MB511 RGB )

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Ignore speakers on monitor. Get a 144Hz 1080p IPS monitor (like *www.amazon.in/144hz-Variant-Monitor-FREESYNC-Technology/dp/B07WLW8QWN ) if you want to utilize that RTX 2060.

Darth Vader

In the zone
Investing in 17k Mobo for Ryzen 3600 is outright stupid unless you plan on replacing it with 3700X/3900X later for unknown reason. If the cheaper alternative doesn't exist/work properly on R5 3600, then the platform is utter garbage & not worth considering. PERIOD.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cheaper alternative would be 7k Asrock B450 pro 4 & it does work but the question is do you want a 8k mobo in a 1 lakh rig(it is after all the most important component in a rig along with processor). I have no issue recommending a 7k mobo with ryzen 3600 for a 50k rig.

Darth Vader

In the zone
I'm in the same boat as OP with 3600 in mind. I just cant justify buying a X570 mobo for 3600, which doesn't OC well and all X570s VRM are absolute overkill for this CPU. I'd probably buy MSI Tomahawk Max for faster memory support(3600Mhz/3800Mhz is sweet spot for ryzen) and hope never have to walk into their service center lol.

@OP - Whtever mobo you buy, make sure to check Manufacturer memory QVL list and get a faster memory.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm in the same boat as OP with 3600 in mind. I just cant justify buying a X570 mobo for 3600, which doesn't OC well and all X570s VRM are absolute overkill for this CPU. I'd probably buy MSI Tomahawk Max for faster memory support(3600Mhz/3800Mhz is sweet spot for ryzen) and hope never have to walk into their service center lol.

@OP - Whtever mobo you buy, make sure to check Manufacturer memory QVL list and get a faster memory.
You may want to see this thread before deciding: Need help in building My first ever gaming PC

Also QVL list is just a reference & doesn't guarantee anything(not to mention that most of the ram models sold in India aren't even present in such lists).

Darth Vader

In the zone
You may want to see this thread before deciding: Need help in building My first ever gaming PC
Also QVL list is just a reference & doesn't guarantee anything(not to mention that most of the ram models sold in India aren't even present in such lists).

I'm aware of MSI service , but that doesn't change the fact that any X570 mobo is a overkill for 3600 on any level of budget. If i have to pay a premium for piece of mind, then something is wrong with this platform esp when they claim AM4 support till 2020 (B350,X370,B450,X470). The VFM factor of 3600 goes out of the window when paired with overpriced X570 motherboard and i just want OP to be aware of it.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
any X570 mobo is a overkill for 3600 on any level of budget.
Best & probably the most recommended B450 mobo anywhere in the world was MSI B450 carbon pro ac which costs ~12-13k here.Many members here bought it too with overall rig budget less than 1 lakh.Currently the cheapest X570 mobo is gigabyte gaming X which costs ~15k & asus tuf gaming costs ~17k.I don't see any reason for a 1 lakh rig to not have at least a 15k X570 if not 17k X570.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello,

So, can you guys please help in finalise the config.
I need to final everything in next 2 days.
In my config suggested above,you can replace asus tuf gaming plus x570 with gigabyte x570 gaming x for 15k.You can replace TX650M with CX650.I think it then should fit your budget as there will be offers on amazon during coming great shopping sale from 29th.

Darth Vader

In the zone
In my config suggested above,you can replace asus tuf gaming plus x570 with gigabyte x570 gaming x for 15k.You can replace TX650M with CX650.I think it then should fit your budget as there will be offers on amazon during coming great shopping sale from 29th.
Asus TUF you suggested is the best X570 in that price range.

@OP - Get this mobo, if you plan to upgrade to 3700X/3900X in the future,Asus TUF will handle with ease.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
AMD Gaming RIG (RTX 2060)

Budget -114.2K

Processor -AMD Ryzen 5 3600 -17.3k

Motherboard -Asus TUF Gaming X570 Plus-17.2k

Graphics Card -Asus Phoenix RTX 2060 Mini -24k

RAM -G.SKILL Sniper X 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3600 -7.3k

SSD -Intel 1TB 660P NVMe M.2 Internal SSD -8.4k

Power Supply -Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 750w -7.4k

Cabinet -Corsair SPEC Delta RGB -5.5k

Monitor -Benq 27 inch EW277HDR -15.5k

KB & Mouse -Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L Combo -4.1k

UPS -APC 1.1 KVA -5.6k

Fan -Jonsbo FR-601 RGB Fan -.9k

Shipping -1k

Total -114.2k

OP
D

DOST_FRIEND59

Broken In
is there any place where I can find a Cabinet Like this one

Legion T530 (Intel) | Gaming Tower | Lenovo India

or

Legion C Series | Gaming Cubes | Lenovo India

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
You do not want to run ryzen 3600+rtx 2060 in a small/cramped/not well ventilated cabinet unless you plan to turn your room into a cold place by running ac at 15C all the time.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Then forget about any not so ventilated cabinet or in Delhi summer,ryzen 3600+RTX2060 will easily reach 80C even under moderate loads at stock speed.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
If I buy some items via Amazon Global, am I supposed to pay any Custom Duty or any charges when Product reached India ?
Yes and Amazon would add that amount (usually 40-50% of item's value) at time of placing the order. I'd recommend not to buy from Amazon.com unless someone brings it over to you.

Top Bottom