1000+ reasons never to buy any Apple products

amjath

Human Spambot
NDTV: Talking to Your Car Can Be Dangerous, Studies Find. Talking to Your Car Can Be Dangerous, Studies Find | NDTV Gadgets

Siri scores low ratings

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
My sister's Iphone 5s arrived on last friday.
So weekends are occupied for her.
Figured and taught her how to work with itunes for syncing photos, music and other things.

First I cleared all the itunes library and had only the songs which she wanted to sync and synced it.

Then she asked me to sync few tones which she used before and make 2 songs as tones. So i checked an article and did all the procedure.

So I cleared the library again to process the tones, and synced it.
She checked, all tones it was available, when she checked for music all music files are missing.
When I synced music seperately music synced, tones are missing now.

Then had both music and tones synced them again together. Got it synced.

After all these process I was like :facepalm: What a f***ed up concept [itunes] :/

dont use itunes,use ifunbox
iFunBox for Windows | File Manager, Browser, Explorer, Transferer for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

its wayy better and no syncing etc required
its even faster and easier to use

amjath

Human Spambot
dont use itunes,use ifunbox
iFunBox for Windows | File Manager, Browser, Explorer, Transferer for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

its wayy better and no syncing etc required
its even faster and easier to use
Thanks for the suggestion will keep that in mind

harry10

Gadgets freak
Interesting reasons. My only reason has been their price. Cant justify what they ask for iPhone when the competition provides better features in less price. However, it sells like anything so who cares.

amjath

Human Spambot
In the early 00s, Finland's two biggest industries were paper manufacturing and cell phones, led by the then-dominant Nokia. A decade later, both industries are in trouble — and as the country's prime minister suggested in a recent interview, Apple might be to blame in both cases. "One could say that the iPhone killed Nokia and the iPad killed the Finnish paper industry, but we'll make a comeback," Prime Minister Alexander Stubb told CNBC on Monday. "We just have to keep at it."

On Friday, Standard & Poors downgraded Finland's sovereign debt from AAA to AA+, indicating the country's industrial base may not be as stable as many had assumed. In large part, the downgrade was due to new sanctions against neighboring Russia, as well as Finland's aging population base, but the decline of two of the country's central industries certainly did not help. Despite a history of innovation, Nokia has struggled to maintain its market position in the face of the iPhone, facing dwindling US sales before being acquired by Microsoft earlier this year for $7.2 billion.

Apple killed Finland'''s two biggest industries, says Prime Minister | The Verge

Last edited:

Prashmith

Journeyman
i have a iphone 5s Gifted lying around unused...and today morning got a iphone 6 plus 64gb gifted

by sell these I can get
a android flagship
android flagship tablet
home console(ouya,nexus player)
Nvidia Gtx 650ti Boost For sli
High tech Mobile,Tablet accessories
Xbox 360 With kinect
4 Blockbuster games

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I an image on Facebook where someone explained that they could have a trip to Singapore and back in the amount that it costs to purchase an iPhone 6 Plus, including shopping.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I an image on Facebook where someone explained that they could have a trip to Singapore and back in the amount that it costs to purchase an iPhone 6 Plus, including shopping.

You mean this?
*www.digit.in/forum/fight-club/186906-1000-reasons-never-buy-any-apple-products-post2157612.html

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Apparently Ipad 2 Air speakers are vibrating much due to thinness and other issues being reported on Macrumors. Apple sucks. Makes one product a year per category. Cant even get that right

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i have a iphone 5s Gifted lying around unused...and today morning got a iphone 6 plus 64gb gifted

by sell these I can get
a android flagship
android flagship tablet
home console(ouya,nexus player)
Nvidia Gtx 650ti Boost For sli
High tech Mobile,Tablet accessories
Xbox 360 With kinect
4 Blockbuster games
What?

IPhone gifted and lying around unused. Too much swag..

Top Bottom