10" cheap tablet

sujoyp

Grand Master
I want a nice customizable 10" tablet.

but all i see is big brands like sony tablet S , ipads, BB etc and those r not rooted nor easy to customize...and all r 20k above

suggest something good at around 12-15k

or i will lastly get sony tables S in case it got android 4 else ipad 2 :p

I can wait for a month max :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

but all i see is big brands like sony tablet S , ipads, BB etc and those r not rooted nor easy to customize...and all r 20k above

Get BlackBerry Playbook. Its Rs.14000

See price here- Blackberry Playbook | Tablet | Flipkart.com

Although out of stock look on other sites for this :wink:

mastervk

In the zone

If you have budget for iPAD2 then go for it..no need to look for any other option :)

Playbook is good but its app system is not good AFAIK..

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
playbook is 7 inch one...i want 10 inch

i can gradually buy ipad 2...but right now will love to play with some ROm and softwares :D

Champ

.NET Guru
@sujoyp, Looking at everything, Will suggest to import one 10.1 inch Android 4.0 tablet from china.

I recently imported 2, one for my mom to watch Digital pictures and one for younger brother to play games and all,
Including everything they costed me around 13.5K each and are serving intended purpose well.

ATM am in the office so cant post exact links but u can search Ampe A10 at Pandawill or Aliexpress

If you have any questions regarding process or product, you can PM me or post them here.

Will be more than happy to help a very helpful member of forum.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Hey i heard google is releasing there own tablet today? why not wait for it?

Read in time of india.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks champ...but I would prefer a somewhat known brand...importing a chineese is totally blank game ;)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ google isn't chinese i expect it to be a google nexus tab :) .they say it will be between kindle(10k) to ipad 2.So you can expect a nice tab :)

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
@theserpent ur idea is perfect...lets wait for it and hope its a 10" one

mastervk

In the zone
@theserpent ur idea is perfect...lets wait for it and hope its a 10" one

I think google tablet will be 7 inch and it might not be available in India soon..

There are lot of good Chinese branded tablet ...you can check the review of famous ones and select one of them...

if you want 7 inch ,Ainol Aurora 2 will be best..similarly you will find one for 10 inch too.

Champ

.NET Guru
@sujoyp In that case, buy the same thing from some local vendor like onda Axux etc, they will give same spec in 15K-16K, they might offer 6m to 1year warranty.

@mastervk +1

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Yup.Let Us all wait and see if google tablet unveil tonight is a rumor or is it true.If it true it will be really good.And if it releases in india then it might sell like hotcakes??

TAIPEI: Google will soon unveil a tablet co-branded with Taiwan's Asustek Computer and priced to compete with Amazon's Kindle Fire device, an Asustek executive said on Wednesday.

Amazon's Kindle Fire, which runs a version of Google's Android operating system, sells for $199. Through it users can access Amazon content including books, music and video.

"It's targeting Amazon. The Kindle is based on Google's platform but with its own service, so Google has to launch its own service, too," said the executive of the device.

Google has its own store for apps called Google Play, but does not have anything like Amazon's service.

Bloomberg earlier reported that Google would launch a tablet at its developer conference this week, taking direct aim at Apple's iPad, citing two people familiar with the matter. One of the sources said the 7-inch tablet would showcase new features of Android.

The Asustek executive, who did not want to be named as the planned device has not yet been made public, declined to give details on its price, specifications or launch timetable. Rumours that the search engine giant planned to launch a tablet at its annual developer conference have circulated on tech blogs for weeks.

Google declined to comment.

Apple's iPad had a 68 per cent share of the market in January-March, according to data from IDC. Amazon had a little over 4 per cent, lagging Samsung Electronics and Lenovo. Microsoft last week introduced its own line of tablet computers, marking a major strategic shift for the software giant as it struggles to compete with Apple and re-invent its aging Windows franchise.

Google has previously worked with hardware manufacturers HTC and Samsung to produce co-branded Android mobile phones under the Nexus brand. This would be its first such tablet device.

Asustek shares gained 2.6 per cent in Taipei, outperforming a 0.6 per cent gain on the benchmark stock index.

source:Google tablet to rival Kindle: Asustek exec - The Times of India

OT:WTF galaxy tab banned in usa.Is Apple nuts to do this to them?

Or they are whiners scared of competition?

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
You Should Buy Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.It Is 7 inch tab..Its Specs Will Cross Your Mind...
Go For It...
If You Want Above 7 or 8 inch tablet then go for iberry bt10 it will cost you RS 14,999...!!!!

Happy Buying.....!!!