Post your latest Purchase

vito scalleta

In the zone
RX 560 @ 12.5k & MVP RGB LED Strip @ .8k
My wife at present is busy studying for her exams. So, am very lucky.
But I changed just 1 or 2 components only na.
PS: Lost interest in Gaming. So, not playing much but just browsing Tech Forums always...
Isn't 800 too much for a 30CM Led strip ?? U can get several metres for the same price from aliexpress

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Something like this costs you less than Rs.250 for a 50cms. Have bought a couple of products from aliexpress. Can vouch for them.
I don't rely on cheap & unwarranted products. Even though it might cost less than Rs.50 I won't buy from them again.

I also bought a Bluetooth headset from AliExpress and it isn't working properly. The voice breaks out into pieces at 1st. I thought I was mistaken but that's the quality of the headset.

I learned my lesson. Never will buy from AliExpress again.

Now I always suggest to buy from reliable brands only.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

hotshot05

I luv Digit
Ya, you can spend but not on all the products..
You can also earn payback points, but not on all.
@gagan_kumar
If you are using a coupon code or getting discount by redeeming Payback points, you won't be able to earn Payback points.
You won't be able to redeem Payback points on buying items which are on sale.

These are the only conditions which I have seen till now

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
bought seagate 2 tb sky hawk from paytm for 6015 with 20 percent cashback but voila it was broken asked paytm to return but seller rejected the return now they telling me to go to service center to replace it even seller didnt send me the bill

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

billubakra

Conversation Architect
bought seagate 2 tb sky hawk from paytm for 6015 with 20 percent cashback but voila it was broken asked paytm to return but seller rejected the return now they telling me to go to service center to replace it even seller didnt send me the bill

Why did the seller reject the return? Send a mail to vijay@paytm.com

billubakra

Conversation Architect
who is vijay. they didnt told me why the seller rejected i talked to the seller he is saying go to the seagate service center and get it replaced who a looser he is i wish i can punch his face very badly mf.

Vijay Shekhar Sharma, owner of Paytm. Man they must have provided you with a reason. From my own experience also, they suck. Almost every ecommerce website in India suck in the customer centricity department nowadays.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
Vijay Shekhar Sharma, owner of Paytm. Man they must have provided you with a reason. From my own experience also, they suck. Almost every ecommerce website in India suck in the customer centricity department nowadays.
i am asking them to give me the bill or invoice and they are not able to do that too. i talked with seagate service center they are asking for bill now what should i do . i m feeling like fkd

billubakra

Conversation Architect
i am asking them to give me the bill or invoice and they are not able to do that too. i talked with seagate service center they are asking for bill now what should i do . i m feeling like fkd

And you are in this case. Mail care@paytm.com and vijay@paytm that you will file a lawsuit and let's see what they do
Also lodge a complaint here *core.nic.in/

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

Write to Paytm or Seagate about your issue and see if they will respond or not.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

billubakra

Conversation Architect
sure *uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170819/58a3ca766391b691c2619f52818b24cf.jpg

Hide the s.n., well it don't matter in your case anyways. I am not able to see any breakage though. Send the s.n. to the customer support and ask them whether it was registered before or not?

Top Bottom