billubakra

Conversation Architect
Nzxt s340 elite from mdcomouters - 8.1k,
Gtx 1080 forum purchase 39k,
Masterliquid aio brand new forum purchase 7k,
Samsung 250gb evo from paytm ~5.8k after CB,
Antec 650w psu 5k locally,
Vu tv from fkart ~16k after CB,
Others this and that.. All from fkart Big Billion Dollar and amazon sale..
Too lazy to write the whole list..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Is GTX 1080 6 GB? Forum purchase meaning?

avanildutta

Journeyman
Congrats buddy. Where did you get Darth Vader toy and Mouse Pad . Please post link if possible & also answer above question.
Mouse pad.. Both from amazon.. During sale.. As for Darth Vader if you interested i can get them for you next time i visit the mall.. They have plenty of those.. Will click a pix and send you in time.. But sad part no discounts.. All mrp tags..

avanildutta

Journeyman
Saw that post on erodov, so that guy actually purchased that card with 31k from Amazon?
Maybe maybe not.. Because the invoice is by his name.. Still if it is so doesn't matter much to me.. Got ~50k+ card for 39k whereas MRP on box is 62k+..with 35 months warranty. I am happy with that because nowhere could i find a gtx1080 any less than 45k.. A full size one.. Minis were available for 41k somewhere though. But cooling is better than most in gigabyte windforce atm..

avanildutta

Journeyman
Maybe maybe not.. Because the invoice is by his name.. Still if it is so doesn't matter much to me.. Got ~50k+ card for 39k whereas MRP on box is 62k+..with 35 months warranty. I am happy with that because nowhere could i find a gtx1080 any less than 45k.. A full size one.. Minis were available for 41k somewhere though. But cooling is better than most in gigabyte windforce atm..

Just checked the invoice, he bought for something ~50k+ from amazon..

sohan_92

In the zone
Purchased Logitech MK200 combo keyboard and mouse from Flipkart during sale. Not bad for entry level gaming accessories, though you can break the keyboard with a single punch with rage-ness during online play.

icebags

Technomancer
purchased the top glowing board thing, hooked it up to an interesting chip amp and a cheap mp3 decoder from chandni market. together they produce nice round shaped heartwarming sound.

but it's not perfect, basically the cheapest of it's kind available and has a few problems.

*i.imgur.com/ZkTX9Po.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom