Xbox emulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karmanya

Journeyman
Hey, I was wondering is anyone knew of any xbox emulators... the emulator zone had nothing much to offer... Xeon is pretty crappy and Im trying to see if Cxbx will work- in the meantime, does anyone know of any?

I know Dolphin emulator, but I guess its for GameCube.

for xbox, cxbx is supposed to be the best, and you can run it full throttle if you get yourself a copy of Xbox BIOS.

No. You better get a second hand xbox instead. Its too much advanced right now to develop a working emu.
are you insane ? Xbox, PS2, etc have really simple architectures, and they can be emulated even on my old P4 machine. All you need is a decent GPU and you can play all Xbox, PS2, GameCube and DreamCast games on your PC.

Last edited:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
I know Dolphin emulator, but I guess its for GameCube.

for xbox, cxbx is supposed to be the best, and you can run it full throttle if you get yourself a copy of Xbox BIOS.

are you insane ? Xbox, PS2, etc have really simple architectures, and they can be emulated even on my old P4 machine. All you need is a decent GPU and you can play all Xbox, PS2, GameCube and DreamCast games on your PC.
Dude , even PS2 emulators can't run most PS2 games smoothly n without glitches , n with the amount of money u're gonna spend buying a decent GPU , u can buy urself a PS2 n play games in a much more easier way .

Dude , even PS2 emulators can't run most PS2 games smoothly n without glitches , n with the amount of money u're gonna spend buying a decent GPU , u can buy urself a PS2 n play games in a much more easier way .
But what if I want to play ALL the consoles ?
And what if I already have a mid range GPU ?

Older generation consoles can all be succesfully emulated on a PC, and I have seen it being done. Each and every one of them, on a friend's PC. a Mid Range Graphics card will do, and even Pentium 4 processor is enough.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

ya PS2 is the VFM now as compared 2 PS3 & XBOX360...:D

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
yeah metalhead, they can be emulated but not all games work perfectly, and half of them dont work at all! believe me i've been keeping track of the emulation scenario, and tried nearly all emulators for modern consoles.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
But what if I want to play ALL the consoles ?And what if I already have a mid range GPU ?
Good Point,exactly what i had in mind.

Older generation consoles can all be succesfully emulated on a PC, and I have seen it being done. Each and every one of them, on a friend's PC. a Mid Range Graphics card will do, and even Pentium 4 processor is enough.
AFAIK,u cant even run 40% of the PS2 games properly.Has ur friend tried God of war series,devil may cry 3,final fantasy XII,smackdown vs raw 2007 ?
A good X-box emulator is nowhere in the offing.Most of them run only demos or just a single game(Halo,NTSC for Xeon).I dont believe that it is possible to run most of the PS 2 games with good sound and fps.If u really think, emulation is that simple, why dont u try a hand at this? Maybe, u'll be successful where others have failed.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I'm playing Phantom Hourglass right now... does that answer your question? I'm a BIG Zelda fan.

And as for PSP, potemkin and pspe only run pd roms now. I dont see much future for psp emulation.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I'm playing Phantom Hourglass right now... does that answer your question? I'm a BIG Zelda fan.

And as for PSP, potemkin and pspe only run pd roms now. I dont see much future for psp emulation.

Wow...dats gr8.;) ...i m playin Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword now does that matches your answer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom