Wrong battery percentage when charged after phone switched off

srdigit16

In the zone
My Lenovo Vibe K5 note battery needs to be replaced. When battery life is reduced, it is supposed to reduce charge at a faster rate right, but what happens is the phone suddenly gets switched off and doesn't switch on unless I start charging. When I charge phone when it is on, the battery goes down to a certain percentage (though I see the charging icon) and then only it starts charging But when I it switch on after I connect to charger, the battery percentage is not 1. It shows any value instead. Why?

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The "health" of your battery isn't the best. Check the wear of your battery with AccuBattery AccuBattery - Apps on Google Play

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

OP
S

srdigit16

In the zone
Sometimes when I restart the phone, the display is flickering & the flickering stops after some time (Is it a problem with display or due to low power from battery?). There is a reddish mark at the top right corner of the display (not much bothered). Also the volume up key not working & I am managing with volume apps. Fingerprint scanner shows Fingerprint hardware not available error but it works as a back button & selfie as set in settings, (seems need to reset to get it fixed) OS is Android 6. Currently I use phone for testing app as I am an app developer. Is it worth spending for an original battery & repair other problems keep the phone as a secondary phone? Or is a compatible battery (some available at half price) enough & let the phone run as possible?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Might be more than an issue with the battery. Display flickering could be a display or even mainboard. Might be better in the long run to replace the phone entirely.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom