[For Sale] Working Moto E With Broken Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Posting here for first time, if i posted in wrong manner, point it out and i will fix it. :)

Don't know if anyone will buy or not, still posting it. :p

1. *Model number and details: Moto E(with a Amzer Back Cover) , the display is broken, everything else works fine. The repair will cost Rs 2650 in official service centers and around Rs 1500 in non official shop(warranty will be voided). I can ship with the display fixed, but new price = current price+price of repairing.

2. *Date of purchase: 24th June 2014

3. Reason for sale: (1.) Need money (2.) Don't wanna make my Moto E a 9.5k phone(bought for 7k, 2.65k repairing)

4. Warranty details: 10 Months left for phone and 4 months for in box items.

5. *Expected Price: 3.7k(w/o repaired screen) including shipping.

6. *Location of Seller: Ranchi, Jharkhand

7. *Pictures along with your User ID + date written on a piece of paper: don't wanna make it a long thread so posting the link to imgur gallery - Moto E for Sale [TDF] - Imgur

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Bro, not trying to poop your thread but give a decent price when you expect a buyer to go through all that trouble just to repair..
moto e on flipkart is exactly 7k with full 12 years warranty, free shipping and a lot more buyer confidence
here your offer is 4k + 2.65k = 6.65k with 10 months warranty, scratches, unboxed, a second hand product, not to mention shipping charges and the fact that buyer will have to submit the phone for repairs which will take additional days .. all for what ? a Rs 350 discount ? ..
Average buyer says "Nope nope nope"

EDIT : you should try ebay also, some unofficial repair stations buy broken products for spare parts

Last edited:
OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Bro, not trying to poop your thread but give a decent price when you expect a buyer to go through all that trouble just to repair..
moto e on flipkart is exactly 7k with full 12 years warranty, free shipping and a lot more buyer confidence
here your offer is 4k + 2.65k = 6.65k with 10 months warranty, scratches, unboxed, a second hand product, not to mention shipping charges and the fact that buyer will have to submit the phone for repairs which will take additional days .. all for what ? a Rs 350 discount ? ..
Average buyer says "Nope nope nope"

EDIT : you should try ebay also, some unofficial repair stations buy broken products for spare parts

updated the price.
shipping charges are included in the actual price. plus i am also providing the Amazr cover which is of Rs399 and hasnt even been used once(wish i used it so then the phone wouldn't be in this condition).
I have a super bad luck. the phone's LCD was working and [MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION] found me a front cover for the screen too on ebay at .5k but the same night, this happened -
phone on bed, me jump on bed, breaking sound, i check i cri ;-;
and now, im stuck with this.

- - - Updated - - -

who would even buy a moto e after redmi 1s launch :confused:

maybe someone will. some people hate "chinese" companies na..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom