Windows Store apps not downloading on windows 10

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I am trying to download few apps through windows store on windows 10 but apps are not downoading.After searching for app and going on to its page I am able to own the app but not able to install it.When i click install nothing happens.This happen all of a sudden No windows update or anything.I was able to install Netflix few days back now i cannot install any app.

khalil1210

In the zone
You can search for wsreset.exe and run as admin. It will clear the windows app store cache. Run wsreset 2 or 3 times and after that try to install app.

You can also try signing out your Microsoft account and signing in back again

OP
pkkumarcool

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
You can search for wsreset.exe and run as admin. It will clear the windows app store cache. Run wsreset 2 or 3 times and after that try to install app.

You can also try signing out your Microsoft account and signing in back again
already tried wsreset powershell window comes up and nothing happens Also tried Reset ms store app from window setting Nothing happens.

Sent from my RMX2185 using Tapatalk

khalil1210

In the zone
already tried wsreset powershell window comes up and nothing happens Also tried Reset ms store app from window setting Nothing happens.

Can you try with a different network? or check for any pending windows update

You can try the following as well. By the way, what app are you trying to install other than netflix?

*answers.microsoft.com/en-us/window...ndows-10/4c5f2235-45c0-4cdb-8abb-5db7663d2a41

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
I too was facing this issue. This because of a problem in windows store cache. I tried mostly everything on net, but no success. I left it like that for 2 months and now it is working again. Apparently some update fixed it.

OP
pkkumarcool

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Can you try with a different network? or check for any pending windows update

You can try the following as well. By the way, what app are you trying to install other than netflix?

*answers.microsoft.com/en-us/window...ndows-10/4c5f2235-45c0-4cdb-8abb-5db7663d2a41
I have pending windows update but i cannot currently update as i am out of town and no access to broadband so using 4g only.
Maybe windows update will fix that but who knows.

OP
pkkumarcool

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I too was facing this issue. This because of a problem in windows store cache. I tried mostly everything on net, but no success. I left it like that for 2 months and now it is working again. Apparently some update fixed it.
Yeah i will try to update windows when i will have access to broadband.Windows 10 just su*ks It gets broke very easily and need always connected to the internet and updating automatically.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Yeah i will try to update windows when i will have access to broadband.Windows 10 just su*ks It gets broke very easily and need always connected to the internet and updating automatically.

Basically, Updates reinstalls store.

I am stuck in a position where I need windows, So I have a dual boot setup, I work on windows and do other stuff on Mint, as that is the most stable distro on my hardware.

OP
pkkumarcool

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Basically, Updates reinstalls store.

I am stuck in a position where I need windows, So I have a dual boot setup, I work on windows and do other stuff on Mint, as that is the most stable distro on my hardware.
what hardware do you use?

ronvil

Right off the assembly line
I am trying to download few apps through windows store on windows 10 but apps are not downoading.After searching for app and going on to its page I am able to own the app but not able to install it.When i click install nothing happens.This happen all of a sudden No windows update or anything.I was able to install Netflix few days back now i cannot install any app.

Microsoft has a troubleshooter that scans your system and detects any problems that might be preventing Microsoft Store apps from working correctly. Then, if possible, it automatically fixes these without you doing a thing.

The troubleshooter can be accessed by pressing Windows key + I to open Settings. Go to Update & Security > Troubleshoot. Find Windows Store Apps on the list, click it, and click Run the troubleshooter.

OP
pkkumarcool

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Microsoft has a troubleshooter that scans your system and detects any problems that might be preventing Microsoft Store apps from working correctly. Then, if possible, it automatically fixes these without you doing a thing.

The troubleshooter can be accessed by pressing Windows key + I to open Settings. Go to Update & Security > Troubleshoot. Find Windows Store Apps on the list, click it, and click Run the troubleshooter.
Done that. still no solution.

Top Bottom