WiFi adapter with 25-30 ft range

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Guys as the title says I'm looking for a WiFi adapter with 25-30 ft range..150mbps or 300mbps if under 1k

Also it would not be in direct line of sight and there would be a room in between...

Few questions

1. Which is better to get a high gain or high power adapter.. Also does it make any difference

2. Can a normal WiFi router connected via lan to the pc and wirelessly connected to the main internet router possible for that pc to be connected to the main network

mrgeeksunited

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

1. Which is better to get a high gain or high power adapter.. Also does it make any difference >>>>get high gain adapter as u may face issues due to wall in between.

2. Can a normal WiFi router connected via lan to the pc and wirelessly connected to the main internet router possible for that pc to be connected to the main network >>>>> yes, all the pc's connected to the router either wired or wireless will have access to your network.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

OP
v.Na5h

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Hi,

1. Which is better to get a high gain or high power adapter.. Also does it make any difference >>>>get high gain adapter as u may face issues due to wall in between.

2. Can a normal WiFi router connected via lan to the pc and wirelessly connected to the main internet router possible for that pc to be connected to the main network >>>>> yes, all the pc's connected to the router either wired or wireless will have access to your network.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
No I mean two different router...
The WiFi router will connect to the main router modern..
And the pc will be connected to the WiFi router via LAN cable...
So that means the WiFi router still act as a repeater