which graphics card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
i have P4MAM2-V motherboard and i want to but a graphics card.i want to play games like NFS carbon, GTA san andreas, lock on modern air combat, flight simulator X.i dont need too extreme graphics, games running on low graphics will be fine. so suggeest a cheap graphics card.
my mboard supports AGP 4X/2X 32-bit 66MHz graphics card![1.5V]
i have celeron D 2.4GHz with 1GB RAM.
my motherboard:
*www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=p4mam2-v

suggest cheapest deal!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
A 7300GT/7600GT AGP from Zebronics or XFX will do..... BTW dont buy anything less than this.... That will not give u smooth gameplay even at low settings....

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Why don't you upgrade your mobo?
You can go for an AGP card now but it will be costly compared to the performance and price of the PCI -E cards.
And even though you can play the games you've mentioned, you won't be able to play any of the future games....
You can go for a new mobo + 8600GT for under Rs 5000.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
new mobo + 8600GT for under Rs 5000.
Mercury 8600GT(low price in 86GT family) - 3.2k
And for 1.8k - Zebronics NF7050 Mobo(He has to spare addnl 100bucks:D)... What for proccy and RAM.
Hey d00d..
W r u.... Since he has Socket 478 proccy, a upgrade insense means CPU+Mobo+RAM and a gfx card...So, min would be 3.5+2+1 = 6.5k...

BTW @thread-starter...
If u want to play the above games u mentioned Zeb NF7050 is enuff....(I dnt know abt FS X)...

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
No upgrade -->> POV 7300GT 512MB AGP

Full Upgrade -->> Intel C2D E2180 + Palit N73PV + 2GB DDR2 RAM + ASUS PCIe 8600GT 256MB GDDR3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom