Shud buy ryzen3 1200 and nvidia 1030ti
Or
Amd ryzen 5 3400g .
Which is better please help.

OP
K

Kwoh

Broken In
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/asking-for-new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.149943/
Thanks for the reply
Is this build good under INR 30000
3rd gen amd ryzen 3400g
1 tb hardisk Seagate Barracuda
240 GB SSD
450 watts PSU
A cabinet(abt rs.2000)
Asus A320-K motherboard

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:This computer is mainly for game development using unity and ue4 and slight gaming (PUBG,CSGO,GTAV).

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: Strictly under INR 30000. Not interested in extending budget.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:NO

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows and Ubuntu dual boot.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1tb hdd and 240gb ssd

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:No,My current monitor Res: 1366 X 768

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:I don't plan on reusing any components as I have dell Inspiron 1920 bought in 2010

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:June or July 2020

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: No I have never built before,And I would love to build my own pc and not give it to a assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:I stay in bangalore.i plan on buying it locally as it is cheaper. If I don't get locally I will buy it online.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:please help

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
A 30k PC isn't upgradable to be honest. B450 is way to go if you want to use cheap 3000 series Ryzen 7 CPUs 3-4 years down the line. They need good VRMs which might not be present on A320 mobos. Instead of 3400G, consider 2600 and at least a GTX 1650 (or used RX570/GRX 1060). Don't compromise on components, be it PSU or case.

PUBG PC has poor optimisation. Vega 11 and 3400G aren't good enough.

Neo

What @SaiyanGoku said is correct but keeping your budget in mind. It's safe to go with 3400G and probably add in a GPU down the line. Do try to get a B450 mobo. AMD next gen is also going to use AM4 socket so it's a good future proof invest ment. I'm not sure how much the prices differ though.

3400 should be able to run the games you mentioned in lownsettins

OP
K

Kwoh

Broken In
Thanks for the reply.
Can anyone suggest me a build under 30k with graphics card.
And can I develop games in this vega 11 graphics.
Thanks

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Thanks for the reply.
Can anyone suggest me a build under 30k with graphics card.
And can I develop games in this vega 11 graphics.
Thanks
Are you okay with used parts? I'm not sure about game development on Vega 11 but if you'll be doing this as a source of income, I'd suggest you to increase your budget.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
ryzen 3400G--12300
asrock B450 Pro 4--~7k ASROCK B450 PRO 4 MOTHERBOARD OR Buy Online Asrock B450 Pro4 AMD AM4 Socket Motherboard lowest price in india at www.theitdepot.com
8gb ddr4 3600MHz ram--3700 ADATA XPG GAMMIX D30 8GB (8GBX1) DDR4 3600MHZ RAM
Corsair VS550 psu--3300 *www.vedantcomputers.com/corsair-vs-series-vs550-550-watt
1tb seagate/wd 7200rpm hdd--3000
seagate maxtor z1 240gb ssd--2600 *www.onlyssd.com/buy/seagate-maxtor-z1-240gb-2-5inch-sata-ssd-ya240vc1a001/

OP
K

Kwoh

Broken In
The thing with used parts is that I always feel they will not have very long life and and will be a waste of money.But if u can help me I'm open to suggestions.
And I don't think I'll be developing games as a source of income.Im just a beginner and I need to learn a lot before starting to be a pro.
And btw about how much should I increase the budget.
Oh and thank u for that build. Can anyone suggest me a genuine online website with emi available.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
And btw about how much should I increase the budget.
Oh and thank u for that build. Can anyone suggest me a genuine online website with emi available.
This is what you should aim to get:
ryzen 3500--10500 Buy Amd Ryzen 5 3500 3rd Generation at Best Price in India - mdcomputers.in
asrock b450 pro 4 mobo(already suggested)
nvidia GTX1650 super--15k(currently out of stock) Buy Online ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER Twin Fan 4GB GDDR6 128-bit Gaming Graphics Card ZT-T16510F-10L - in India
rest same

mdcomputers,vedantcomputers,primeabgb & its ssd selling division onlyssd.com,theitdepot all are genuine sites.These are actually the biggest pc shops in metro cities(primeabgb in mumbai,mdcomputers & vedantcomputers in kolkata,theitdepot in chennai) & many of them do support credit card/emi option so check their payment page.

Top Bottom