Which brand of charging cable should I buy for apple IPhone and Ipad

Geekysam

Broken In
Currently I using the original apple cable which came with the IPad I also use it to charge my IPhone however when charging IPad it only charges properly when put in a certain angle and it stops charging randomly so I have adjust it again and again so I want to know which brand is best for Apple lighting to usb cable for charging. This is how my current cable looks
66D3DB18-8BFC-4995-8D4F-A3D2CFDA5C8A.jpeg

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
*www.amazon.in/AmazonBasics-Certified-Lightning-Charge-Collection/dp/B07DWFX9YS
Deal for 760. I don't have any idea about lightning cables but this should be okay.

OP
Geekysam

Geekysam

Broken In
The above image which I displayed is of the current lightning cable I use and which apple chargers use and comes packed with apple products what do you mean by 760 is that a price or brand I don’t mind paying more if the quality is good of the brand since apple does not seem to make they are own cables which you can buy so instead I have to find apple MFI certified cables but nearly all charger cables claim they are apple certified how should I differentiate between original and duplicate apple cables.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
That is AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB cable and was going for 760 on the day I posted it. Now it is at 800. Did you even check the link?

OP
Geekysam

Geekysam

Broken In
Sorry it was written as robot check so I got confused I am new to using digit forums have you tried this brand before because I occasionally read negative reviews about Amazon basics products like one guy on amazon saying his phone short circuited after using this brand of cable so I really want to be sure it is a good brand.

Top Bottom