Where can I get Metal gear solid V for 999?

IshanJain(CrashOverride)

Right off the assembly line
I want to buy Metal gear solid V: The Phantom Pain and when it was launched it's price in India for the PC version was 999 INR. I want to buy this game but as of now there is no one who is selling the game at this price. I found one website but I am not sure if I can trust them because they aren't popular and there are pretty much no reviews about them on the internet. Is there any trusted source who is selling the game for 999 INR? Is there any one here who wants to sell this game? I can pay upto 1100. Please. I just need this game.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
I want to buy Metal gear solid V: The Phantom Pain and when it was launched it's price in India for the PC version was 999 INR. I want to buy this game but as of now there is no one who is selling the game at this price. I found one website but I am not sure if I can trust them because they aren't popular and there are pretty much no reviews about them on the internet. Is there any trusted source who is selling the game for 999 INR? Is there any one here who wants to sell this game? I can pay upto 1100. Please. I just need this game.

Looks like you're lucky Amazon has some copies left for ₹999 :smile_NF:

Update: Also available in flipkart

Last edited:
Top Bottom