Whats is BSNL strategy if you change a BSNL plan mid-month

sanudigit

Broken In
Hi,
Well a few days back I changed the existing BSNL Home 500 combo FN scheme which offered free night unlimited.But since They stopped giving the night unlimited so I changed my plan after 6 years.Now I have opted for ULD 1800 which offers a speed of 2Mbps till 40GB and 512 Kbps therafter. Now when I submitted my application a few days back the BSNL clerk told me that the the change of plan is immediate unlike a few years back when the change of plan used to effect from the next month to avoid complicated billing issues.Now firstly I really didnt believe thats true because I have an idea about the knowledge level of these guys and secondly if thats true then how are the BSNL system going to distribute the FUP ans speed limits for my new plan of BSNL ULD 1800 for the next 5-6 days of this month.
Any ideas guys,.
Thanks sanu.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow No answers, this is quite a forum, Maybe I shall try some US sites.They might answer this better

- - - Updated - - -

Wow No answers, this is quite a forum, Maybe I shall try some US sites.They might answer this better

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
You will get the same fup and speed as if it is a new connection. You will be charged proportionally for the period before and after the plan change. You will also be charged for additional deposit.

Top Bottom