What to buy - RN7S or RN7P?

Flash

Lost in speed
1. Budget?
<15k

2. Display type and size?
N/A

3. Dual sim?
Yes. Separate SD card slot, if possible.

4. Preferred choice of brand?
Xiaomi mobiles, because of lots of custom ROMs support. Am using Pie in RN3, thanks to Havoc - while the official MIUI stopped providing update after Nougat.

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
Not much into Camera, as i hardly take pictures.

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS,Stock Android etc).
Android

7. Preferred connectivity options (Dual 4G,802.11AC or 5Ghz wifi).
Dual 4G standby

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
Multimedia, Internet, Gaming

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Redmi Note 7S & Redmi Note 7P 4GB versions @ 13k & 14k respectively.

10. Any other info that you want to share?
Currently using RN3(SD) for last 3 years with Havoc & RRemix ROMs. In recent times, the battery backup is very less as it maybe wearing out and i will replace it in the near future.

With all the buzz about RN7 and am thinking of buying a new mobile (after 3 years), i zeroed on this. I truly dont care much about camera - Being 7S using 660 SD and 7P using 675 SD, will the 1k i pay extra for 7P make a difference?

Also is it wise to wait till 17th july, as Flipkart will be hosting "Mobile Bonanza sale", to get the mobile with 10% discount offer?

7S & 7P have the same primary camera, Note 7 has an inferior one(12MP), but 7 Pro has S675 which is a better SoC, so better for gaming. Since your budget allows it, get Note 7 Pro.

Just grab the phone whenever it goes on sale next.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
7S & 7P have the same primary camera, Note 7 has an inferior one(12MP), but 7 Pro has S675 which is a better SoC, so better for gaming. Since your budget allows it, get Note 7 Pro.

Just grab the phone whenever it goes on sale next.
Ya. 7p 4/64GB is more than enough for my needs. Just waiting for FK bonanza sale.

Is the Xiaomi CC 9/9e mobile a direct contender to RN7P?
No. Except for the choice of SoC, CC9 is an upgrade over RN 7P
Compare Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro vs. Xiaomi Mi CC9e vs. Xiaomi Mi CC9 - GSMArena.com
I'm not sure why CC9e has a 720p display.

Top Bottom