Want to buy Original Windows 10 Pro Retail or OEM key Genuine, where to look

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Hello

I have a Lenovo laptop, i with to buy a cheapest genuine windows 10 Retail or OEM key

Can you guys please help me where can i get it

Thanks

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Hello so i bought a key for 300 rupees from the below link

Windows 10 Pro Retail Key✅ 32/64bit Genuine License Instant delivery | eBay
• This product CAN NOT use with Windows Create Tool. Only work with already Windows installed on your devices. supplied by authorized Microsoft partners.
www.ebay.com

and it activated instantly, however i am not sure it is an OEM or Retial key

i googled something and found its a VOLUME_MAK key, now what is the meaning of this.

see the screen shot attached, can i re use on some other pc, is it a real retail key or what

so when i change laptop can i use this same license,

any harm in using this key

*techenclave.com/community/attachments/capture-3-jpg.85133/

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
i googled something and found its a VOLUME_MAK key, now what is the meaning of this.

see the screen shot attached, can i re use on some other pc, is it a real retail key or what

so when i change laptop can i use this same license,

any harm in using this key
You paid for key which was either stolen or wasn't meant to be resold. It may not be reused and it might get de-activated randomly. TBH, you shouldn't have bought it.

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
hmmm, means waste of money, it seems it really hard to get cheap Retail key, in that case i will settle with OEM key

any good source i can buy, can i update the new key in my system

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
hmmm, means waste of money, it seems it really hard to get cheap Retail key, in that case i will settle with OEM key

any good source i can buy, can i update the new key in my system
As mentioned above,use win 10 in forever trial mode with only limitations being unable to use personalization options like changing wallpapers,lock screen etc. Another option would be to install win 7 ultimate(use "ahem" loader for activation) & then upgrade it to win 10 pro for free. After that just format & fresh install win 10 pro.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I agree. Either use windows 10 unlicensed, or buy proper license.
In my case, since I have migrated to Linux (now Arch btw :D) the key I bought from gvgmall dot com is working fine for me. Got it for about Rs 1k, but I haven't had the issue of loosing the license since 8 months now.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Rs 300 is dirt cheap price for an OS.
Absolutely its a Stolen or Unused key. There is a big chain of network who buy such keys in Bulk and sell on dirt cheap prices online,

Top Bottom