Want a wifi receiver and a webcam

hi friends,

I have a desktop at home on which my son wants to take his online classes. I am using wifi from my neighbors on sharing basis on my mobile but now as my son wants to take his online classes on PC, i want a wifi receiver and a webcam. Please suggest.....

I already have speakers.

Is there any other way to connect the PC for using for online classes???

regards

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
You can use USB tethering to use Mobile Internet data with the PC. That would mean mobile will be beside the PC. You also get a cheap USB Wifi dongle too.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
hi friends,

I have a desktop at home on which my son wants to take his online classes. I am using wifi from my neighbors on sharing basis on my mobile but now as my son wants to take his online classes on PC, i want a wifi receiver and a webcam. Please suggest.....

I already have speakers.

Is there any other way to connect the PC for using for online classes???

regards

You can buy any of these wifi cards

Amazon.in

For camera, all the prices are extremely high right now, better look in offline market or If you are ready to spend more, buy a good logitech one from amazon.:-

*www.amazon.in/Logitech-C270-HD-Web...tech+webcam&qid=1608819963&s=computers&sr=1-3

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
You can buy any of these wifi cards

Amazon.in

For camera, all the prices are extremely high right now, better look in offline market or If you are ready to spend more, buy a good logitech one from amazon.:-

*www.amazon.in/Logitech-C270-HD-Web...tech+webcam&qid=1608819963&s=computers&sr=1-3
Bit off topic but it's absolutely insane that the C270 costs Rs. 2500/- now. Crazy what the demand during covid has made everything.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Bit off topic but it's absolutely insane that the C270 costs Rs. 2500/- now. Crazy what the demand during covid has made everything.

Exactly. Generic non branded chinese ones are also selling at a high price above 1000rs.

All this is due to work from home and stock shortage thing.

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz

In April my bro bought the C270 for 4500! Yesterday I gifted him this one:

*www.amazon.in/gp/product/B08KT89BWX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This Lenovo cam is probably the best webcam under 3k right now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom