Voicemail service

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
+1 I am also looking for voicemail option rn.

I have Airtel sim but there is no proper guide available by Airtel itself. The wikihow guide doesn't work somehow.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
+1 I am also looking for voicemail option rn.

I have Airtel sim but there is no proper guide available by Airtel itself. The wikihow guide doesn't work somehow.
go through this: *www.quora.com/How-do-I-setup-Voicemail-for-my-Airtel-Mobile-Prepaid

tomatoguy

Broken In
I've been utilizing the voicemail service on my Airtel SIM for over three years now, and it's been working seamlessly. The service is particularly useful when the phone is not reachable, busy, or switched off. However, The issue in india is , where despite clear instructions, most people don't leave a voice message. Instead, they speak after the beep like its a normal call, which can be a bit amusing.

You can even set up a custom voice message, which adds a personal touch to your voicemail. It's a straightforward process, and once set up, it's quite convenient. If you're facing issues with the setup. Its completely free. Most people are not aware of this service. Its only available on airtel i guess.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I've been utilizing the voicemail service on my Airtel SIM for over three years now, and it's been working seamlessly. The service is particularly useful when the phone is not reachable, busy, or switched off. However, The issue in india is , where despite clear instructions, most people don't leave a voice message. Instead, they speak after the beep like its a normal call, which can be a bit amusing.

You can even set up a custom voice message, which adds a personal touch to your voicemail. It's a straightforward process, and once set up, it's quite convenient. If you're facing issues with the setup. Its completely free. Most people are not aware of this service. Its only available on airtel i guess.
Do you use prepaid ? Are you charged extra for this service ?

Top Bottom