video on z550i

Status
Not open for further replies.

iinfi

mekalodu
i v a z550i. whn i take video using the fone it says it has selected max screen size n high resolution. and the size of the video is jus 176 X 170 n resolution pathetic
why so ?? any workarounds.
i dont have memory card.
is there a 64 MB M2 card available ?? price ??

K

krazyfrog

Most low end, mid end and even some high end phones come with max. video recording resolution set at 176x144. So there is no way to increase it.
64 mb M2 comes default with Z550i. Didn't you get it with your phone?

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
no man in z550i there is no M2 card which comes with the fone ....atleast it didnt come whn i bought the fone abt a month ...
too bad i cannot increase the video size n resolution whn i can snap at 1280 X 1024 :(

K

krazyfrog

You gotta be kiddin me! All Z550i come with 64 mb M2 in the standard package. Even one of my friends who bought the phone few months ago got it with his phone. Sony Ericsson website also mentions a 64 mb M2 to be supplied with the phone. Ask you dealer again about it.

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
hey buddy i dont think i saw it anywhere on the website b4 buying the fone n i dont see it now ..can u plz provide me with the link where u saw it??
.... hope u r not confusing urself with Z710i which does come with a 64 MB m2 card
... thanks

K

krazyfrog

The SE website has changed now. Earlier it used to show. And no i'm not confused with Z710i. As i said, my friend bought a Z550i few month ago and he got a 64 mb card with it in box.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Ya...I too didn't see in the site now. My friend too didn't get the card.
Anyway, the 128MB card will cost u around 700/800rs.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Almost all mobile phones support a maximum resolution of 176X144 for video recording, cos this is the standerd resolution for MMS Videos, anything higher will not be standerd complient

Nokia N93 support recording at 640X480 with 1mbps bitrate, however if u chose to send that video as MMS, N93 will again convert it to 176X144, else it will not be a complient 3gp file & refuse to transmit through the network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom