Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yes, the next Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines game has been announced by Paradox interactive.

Homepage: Home |

Announcement trailer

Oh man, I was basically begging for a follow up to this. The first VTMB was flawed and buggy but the story and writing made me overlook all of that, making it a cult classic. I hope this one lives up to it's predecessor and improves over it.

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
No! I am also following this and Elden Ring. I was also following Sekiro! Sadly I do not have PC to play any latest games. Planning to get these games after I build the PC.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
No! I am also following this and Elden Ring. I was also following Sekiro! Sadly I do not have PC to play any latest games. Planning to get these games after I build the PC.
Have you played the first part of Bloodlines? It's pretty old now and goes very cheap during sales.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have not played it. I did not know about this game until I read your post here and then started following after watching the trailers.

Oh man. The original had an awesome story and characters. Almost became the best RPG but fell short due to budget and rushed release.

Watch this video to see how good it was.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2 has been delayed

The game will not release in Q1 2020
Reason for the Delay:this delay is a good thing. While many gamers would like to see Bloodlines 2 release as soon as possible, this delay will enable the game to launch in a more polished state and tighter gameplay. It's better for a game to release late, than for it to launch in a disappointing state.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I'd rather they take as much time to polish the game before release. At least that way they can deliver when the original Bloodlines failed.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
After Cyberpunk 2077 being such a let down. I have even more high hopes for this one.

Paradox, don't let me down now.

Top Bottom