usb 13-in-1 card reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishaan

Padawan
hey
i just got this USB memory card reader wich supports 13 diff kinds. it just cost me rs.850 and its gr8.

its by this co. called TECH-COM and even tho its chinese, it doesnt look bad and i havent faced ne problems wid it.

it supports

cf1/cf2/sm/mmc/sd/ms/ms-pro/ms-duo/ms-magic-gate/mini-sd/rs-mms/micro drive/xd

i didnt even kno there were such memory cards like XD and RS-MMS.

for all nokia users, incase u didnt kno....most nokia phones use MMC cards wich dis supports

sonyp800/900 uses memory stick, wich is also dere in dis

most digi cams nowadays use SD cards wich is also dere

so dis is a good buy i think n its dere in nehru place

baasha

Broken In
hey ishaan,
i myself am planning to get a card reader....i came across this 7 in 1 card reader (chinese make dont remember the brand) for abt 550 bucks....didnt buy it cos there was nowarranty and also cos it was chinese!!!
will try looking for this tech-com brand...

also do u have any MMC card...if so which brand and wat capacity....how much did u buy it for...

OP
I

ishaan

Padawan
i got dese memory cards:

256 sd card (rs3000)
8mb sc card (came wid my camera)
8mb compactflash (CF) card (also came wid my other camera)
96mb CF card (bot it ages ago dont remeber price)
32mb memory stick (came with my p900 phone)

my dads phone (nokia 6230) has a 32mb MMC card which came with it i dont know the brand or its price.

AlienTech

In the zone
I got 32meg MMC cards, One for the camera an done for the MP3 player for my ericson phone. I paid, hold your breath, like rs3000 each. .These days you can buy 256meg ones for under 2000. Saw some guy selling 128 meg SD MMC ram for 2700 or so while regular 128meg MMC is around 1000. RS MMC use din nokia phones are half the size and wont fit in most stuff that uses regular MMC since they wont go all the way in without an adapter. But guess half the size means double the price.

I thought SD was just MMC cards with encryption on it. I got a 7 in 1 reader. I mean you only need the 5 in 1 since most everything is MMC, Compact Flash or smart media... and if you have sony then you need the sd and other stuff.

OP
I

ishaan

Padawan
cool

this thing is damn useful 4 me cuz i dont hav ne hi-speed net in my area so i go 2 my dads office wich has 512 and i dload big stuff n i get it home in dis...this saves me from takin my cdwriter and attaching it/installing drivers and using up cd's---which is a lotta hassle compared 2 using mem cards

baasha

Broken In
bought a 256 MMC card for my 6600, brand NCP(no warranty and all though.) and a 5 in 1 card reader from NAVTECH for just 500/= with 1 YEAR warranty...damn cool....just perfect
with all the software installed and 256 megs of memory my mob is now complete entertainment on the move :lol: :lol: from videos and mp3's to all the latest games...it plays them all...
ciao

OP
I

ishaan

Padawan
i got a 128mb card for my fone just now and now i put da whole movie -- AUSTIN POWERS IN GOLDMEMBER it rox and i still got 28 mb free + 5-6 free in phone memory plus a 32mb card fulla gamz, apps, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom