unlock iphone 5s 16 gb

andy_65_in

Padawan
how can that be done..the iphone i have is a gifted model 5s 16 gb,legal but unlocked by the USA carrier T mobile/sprint.also will jailbreaking it make it vulnerqable to hacking etc.

Attachments

• iphone.jpg
    iphone.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 111

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
no idea about this one but in 2010 a local shop wala unlocked my brother's nokia n95 (vodafone uk sim lock) for 500rs.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
T-mobile will have the unlock code for it to make it work for other carriers. You can ask T-mobile for it and they will send the code. As most of my friends did it by asking the T-mobile customer care and the reason they gave is "I am going to India for 2 months and will be using another carrier network....".
or else look for a chip level hackers or whatever you call them and they will unlock it for you for some nominal fee.

OP
A

andy_65_in

Padawan
T-mobile will have the unlock code for it to make it work for other carriers. You can ask T-mobile for it and they will send the code. As most of my friends did it by asking the T-mobile customer care and the reason they gave is "I am going to India for 2 months and will be using another carrier network....".
or else look for a chip level hackers or whatever you call them and they will unlock it for you for some nominal fee.
how to contact t mobile...they show no email

Top Bottom