TYPES OF RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Just Do It
Why didnt u do a search in GOOGLE bfore u put it up here? There are lots of articles on it.

Next time GOOGLE it bfore u post.

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
achacko@dataone.in said:
Why didnt u do a search in GOOGLE bfore u put it up here? There are lots of articles on it.

Next time GOOGLE it bfore u post.
So u think he is so dumb, for ur kind info i must tell u that this forum is for the ppl who r new 2 some technology and want answers from the older n
experienced ppl if they r feeling free 2 answer them. If u hav any problems plz contact digitadministrator or moderators. since u feel thet there r plenty of articles on them then why r u increasing them by posting such replies if u don't wanna have any mor articles on it.

Charley

Just Do It
The Incredible said:
So u think he is so dumb, for ur kind info i must tell u that this forum is for the ppl who r new 2 some technology and want answers from the older n
experienced ppl if they r feeling free 2 answer them. If u hav any problems plz contact digitadministrator or moderators. since u feel thet there r plenty of articles on them then why r u increasing them by posting such replies if u don't wanna have any mor articles on it.

Thats what u understood by my comment..... :lol:

What kind of new technology is Memory ? ? ? :x

Dont u ever do a google or for that matter any search before u post a query ? :evil:

More articles ?? HELLO ! I was referring to links on the google website... :shock: :x :evil:

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
achacko@dataone.in said:
The Incredible said:

Thats what u understood by my comment..... :lol:

What kind of new technology is Memory ? ? ? :x

Dont u ever do a google or for that matter any search before u post a query ? :evil:

More articles ?? HELLO ! I was referring to links on the google website... :shock: :x :evil:
mnt that u really wanna abuse on this forum. :eek:
From his question it seems that its obviously a new term for him.
Oh yes I certainly do but he's an anlogue novice he must be wanting a familiar language. of course not whatever u posted. so plz stop possting deer achacko@dataone.in if u r having any problem with these questons also by replying u r 2 overwhelming the forum so i beg again plz stop posting such material all the Analogue Novice 'll be grateful 2 u. :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom