TV series with complete stories - Scifi / fantasy / Mystery / Thriller ?

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Lost bit me hard. Fell majorly in love with the early seasons, but after that I was like wtf happened . Have watched too much TV, where the next season was not renewed and the series ended on a cliffhanger .

No looking for Scifi / fantasy / Mystery / Thriller / Horror serials that have completed story lines - either one story in a season or one story through all seasons. List some please..

Few I know: Breaking bad. 24.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Watch Black Mirror, every episode is unique but there is a very minor easter egg type connection between each of them.
The standalone movie is just bomb..

billubakra

Conversation Architect
The Night Manager, The Night Of. Watch miniseries, you won't feel cheated.
And yes "most" of the tv shows have crap endings.

OP
cute.bandar

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Thanks guys. But all mentioned are crime/detective based. Any more into scifi/fantasy/mystery/horror ?
@billubakra yeah, could have posted there. But have already started here :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Firefly. Then the movie, Serenity.
Heroes season 1. Seasons move closer to crap, but I still like them. There maybe some unresolved stories, but first season in itself is a masterpiece.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
What about Vikings? The last season is out. I did not had much expectations from this series but after watching I actually liked it.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Firefly. Then the movie, Serenity.
Heroes season 1. Seasons move closer to crap, but I still like them. There maybe some unresolved stories, but first season in itself is a masterpiece.
They wasted heroes, it could have been the masterpiece. The ost was great too. "Save the cheerleader...."

Top Bottom