Turner, Warner Bros new TV channel in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
The new channel, called WB, goes live on March 15 and will show Hollywood movies and television series.
I am getting this channel. To begin with they have aired few good movies, Se7en is one of them...check it out in case you haven't...

Source

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ya, seen it while browsing channel.
Wat does it acrually show?
I didn't encounter with any movie while browsing, when's d timing?

OP
amitabhishek

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
^^ Nope its not on TATA-Sky as of now.

Ya, seen it while browsing channel.
Wat does it acrually show?
I didn't encounter with any movie while browsing, when's d timing?

It shows E! news kind of programs which gives you daily Hollywood updates + movies from WB stable. Programming is not as comprehensive as HBO or Star Movies (as of now) but it does show movies almost whole day.

OP
amitabhishek

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Re: A lecture about English

A lecture about English A linguistics professor was lecturing to his English class one day. "In English," he said, "A double negative forms a positive.In some languages, though, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, there is no language where in a double positive can form a negative." A voice from the back of the room piped up, "Yeah, right."----------Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be .(Abraham Lincoln ,American president )More Games,joke,wow power leveling and famous. Click *www.ygscn.net. You will get more.

Reported

GeeOne

G~Factor
Ok, that is why I could not see, actually we are annual subscribers for all the channels.
BTW thanx for reply shaunak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom