Time to give up or can this be saved ?

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Keep an eye on amazon prime day sale(need prime acc & hdfc card).
Prime i already have and hdfc card is already there courtesy of being employee over there. Amazon has already increased price by 600 since the day we have started our discussion.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Prime i already have and hdfc card is already there courtesy of being employee over there. Amazon has already increased price by 600 since the day we have started our discussion.
Which card, maybe you can get some extra discount by using smartbuy via payzapp. btw check your PM.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got Regalia
You get 4 points per 150 spent(so ~0.67%) + 5% smartbuy discount on amazon shopping via smartbuy + 10% hdfc card offer on amazon. Since you work there it should be easier for you else for typical people it is advised to take screenshots of all transactions/offer notifications as cashback tracking system of hdfc is not good compared to amazon icici or flipkart axis.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
You get 4 points per 150 spent(so ~0.67%) + 5% smartbuy discount on amazon shopping via smartbuy + 10% hdfc card offer on amazon. Since you work there it should be easier for you else for typical people it is advised to take screenshots of all transactions/offer notifications as cashback tracking system of hdfc is not good compared to amazon icici or flipkart axis.
Available for around 5.2k I think it's about time get one.
Slight correction purchased for 5k

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, earlier it was showing 5.2k post that it came to 4980.
So felt like a good deal to click buy immediately

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
That is sell price right because hdfc offer is 10% off upto 1750 max cashback on credit cards.

Top Bottom