Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Redmi Note 10 Pro Max ?

augustya

Journeyman
Hi Guys !

I am looking for a Tempered Glass Screen Protector for the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Any suggestions on which one is the best ?

Also I am looking for a Back Cover kind of case for it.

Please suggest if anyone knows which is the best.

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Hi Guys !

I am looking for a Tempered Glass Screen Protector for the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Any suggestions on which one is the best ?

Also I am looking for a Back Cover kind of case for it.

Please suggest if anyone knows which is the best.
I would suggest to get the tempered glass offline if possible, as the salesman would also install the tempered glass for you, ensuring no bubbles are formed in the process.

As for the back cover, there are many many options. It all depends on your taste and the kind of design you like! You will have to see your phone with the backcover most of its lifetime, so you should choose a backcover you are proud/fond of.

OP
A

augustya

Journeyman
I would suggest to get the tempered glass offline if possible, as the salesman would also install the tempered glass for you, ensuring no bubbles are formed in the process.
Yes Even I was thinking that.
As for the back cover, there are many many options. It all depends on your taste and the kind of design you like! You will have to see your phone with the backcover most of its lifetime, so you should choose a backcover you are proud/fond of.
Any suggestion for good sites ? Only Amazon ?

Top Bottom