Take 2 interactive, taking out gta:sa remaster

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
source- ArcadiaSquad

This news is 1 month old , but basically team of devs were creating a gta:sa remake in UE4, the trailer looked beautiful(here is the plagiarism/copy of the video-
, but this is the only one I can link) , and so did the development(GTA SA in UE4 I am not 100% confirmed that both channels are related) .Now after this much good work, rockstar decided to take its banhammer out and took down the videos. Until they don't officially bring out their own remaster, its not moral of them to ban others'. The development took time close to a year.

Its crazy how companies do not make remasters of their own , or do a sloppy job doing it (see :
), but when a small team brings out a fan remake, they take it down, even though its legally correct for them to do so, is it morally?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
^ If i had got a chance to pay for this remastered version, I would.
But It should have new stories and some new characters, as 2 characters were already dead by the end of all missions, this time new once would be appreciated. Also Multiplayer mode.

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

^ If i had got a chance to pay for this remastered version, I would.
But It should have new stories and some new characters, as 2 characters were already dead by the end of all missions, this time new once would be appreciated. Also Multiplayer mode.
I think it was on a smaller scale, maybe even FTP. It was before just a hobby project, though I don't know in which direction the project is going now.

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

Anyways, Rockstar Games will not do it, so I dont think we should expect it. Sed life, full of lies:boxer:
Yeah, they wouldn't risk meddling with such a successful and nostalgic game. Hopes for it would be too high. Until then, the small scale remake would have more than sufficed, sometime is better than nothing, eh?

Top Bottom